• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
sweet i really like the fact of it being in real time. cant wait to see what els the pokemon center dose . hopefully it isnt like the upstairs thing from ruby etc.

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
That was kinda the secret... : P But PokeCenters won't be used just for sleeping/healing...

xD Wasn't a very good one. When I skimmed over the question marks I instantly thought "Pokémon Center." Love the idea of a camping system, awesome sprite as always. Your world seems very green though.. Perhaps use a few different colors?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Woah this looks like an absolutely great game already. The camping idea sounds really good and the graphics are great as well. And Im happy there are more places in Johto, then it will be more fun, then you might be able to do an ice town or a town with the houses situated on a mountain on different places.

But they are just ideas. Good luck anyway, I am definately going to look here and post here alot, his game has alot of potential.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
xD Wasn't a very good one. When I skimmed over the question marks I instantly thought "Pokémon Center." Love the idea of a camping system, awesome sprite as always. Your world seems very green though.. Perhaps use a few different colors?

I'll try, no promises tough... Well, I like the color green, as you may have noticed. XD

Sorry guys for no updates yesterday, but lady inspiration wasn't good for me plus I went out with the guys.

So in return I am going to talk to you about the PokeGear. The first thing you will notice about it that it serves as a clock (the screenshot is in the first post). Now, it won't always work, especially if you don't recharge it very often, because it runs on batteries, you can recharge them in any PokeCenter. It's second feature is the map/history (also in the first post). It's third feature is the PokePhone, witch also won't always work, depending on the signal strength. Then comes the PokeTV, witch will have a few downloadable shows (for learning) and a few regular show that won't need anything special. Then comes the calendar, and I made a new one (I'll show the screenshot later on in this post). And last, but not least, the Missions tab. It will include a description of the mission, the client and the organisation, you will be using this feature a lot as it is vital to your progress, not so much in the early game, but later on. Now not all of this features will be available for you when you get the PokeGear, actually only the clock feature will be available, so you will have to do things for some people in order to get the upgrades.

June.png

If you have any suggestions for the PokeGear, or you would like to see more features in it, just tell us your thoughts and we will try and make them reality.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2007
I must say, the graphics are AMAZING! The first time I saw this game, I knew that the game would be amazing. Although, I am worried that the game won't be ever finished... I suggest that you move to RMXP, but it's your game so do whatever you like :). Well, keep it up!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Well... We do need more spriters to help out, because the number of sprites we need to make is huge. And FOTM isn't going to be finished any time soon... About the RMXP thing, our knowledge of it is very limited, so in that case we wouldn't ever finish it XD

Thanks for your comments.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
Hello y'all,
I am working on the battle interface for fotm and I'd like to hear your opinions:

This is the battle interface with no choice selected:
binterfacetw0.png

This is it with a choice selected:
binterface2op4.png

Of course the attack selection window only apears when the fight option is selected, same goes for the other options.
Darkpegasus and I have been thinking about giving the player the possibility to change the battle interface but we'll give more info 'bout that later.
Please post your opinions, thoughts, crits and comments :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
yeah, the green isn't final, I'm thinking about using a lighter green, also it will get some more shading (darkpegasus mentionend the same thing so I can't get around it xD) thanks for the crit :)

EDIT:
Made a lil' banner, nothing to special but it's useable:

sigsortafontpictureythinp0.png

code (ad a [ in front of this line)
img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7566/sigsortafontpictureythinp0.png[/img]

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hi everybody.

We are now looking for a Staff member. We need one so we could publish a demo as soon as possible. So what qualities you must have? You must know a lot about the Pokemon World, that includes history, legends, facts, fun stuff... You must know how to write stories, and to collect information. So what would you job be? You'll be responsible for the "books" in the PA's library and some other story based places.
You don't need proof for your knowledge, but it would be nice if you PM me a link with your fan-fiction, previous works etc.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
I'm currently working on another battle interface (an alternative) because I'm starting to get the feeling that when you look at it for quite some time (and you will) it turns ugly... this might just be me going crazy but anyways I'm currently working on some other great stuff, should have it done by tomorrow or so.
Of course, comments are still apreciated ;)
PS to DP: I won't be on msn for about the next 2 days (or at least not as much) And I'll have little time to work on the *map you asked for starting with an a* (incase it's a secret xD) If you finish the building I still need please send it to my gmail, thank you.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Thanx Zatch.

Well, guys I am proud to announce that we have a new staff member: micki0147 He will be a great addition to the team.

So, I have an update for you all... This time it's the full map of the first new town. It is a ranger town called Leto.

Yes, it is still closed off, but in the future it wont be, and yes I do realise that there is grass inside of it... But in this town there are no trainers, only rangers, so they live happily with Pokemon.

And on another update, I am have been drawing up the Menu for the last couple of days, and I am quite satisfied how it is turning out, so I'll be sending it to Neo probably tomorrow, and I hope you will like it too.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I like the idea of the Ranger town and the ranger graphics fit in nicely..... very unique look.

PM that menu design pics whenever you are ready. PMing will be easier then on MSN as files don't always send on that :P

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I have a small update and some questions for you.

First, the update:

We have mapped/sprited out Cherrygrove, here are some screens:
Cherry2.png
Cherry1.png

Cherry3.png
Cherry4.png

Tell me what do you think about the PC/Mart, should I make them more traditional, or should they be the same as other buildings in town (with certain themes in some)?

And witch one do you think is better:

Choice.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2015
same as other buildings with some themes sometimes.
Also, I think the left one is better, nice job Darkpegasus!
BTW: Is that a surf engine I see there? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back