• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fallen Angel V (as in roman numeral) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
Wow...... Long... @.@.... left me blurryeye... ^_~ not really.. *smiles* its good... I would love to join it... but I can't type that much... *pants* to much... unless its a..... p**n... hehe.. I'm just durty that's all...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
To anyone who's reading thi...I have a confession to make;

I am a terribly lazy individual who hasn't yet posted in the RP and for that I apologize. Yes, I'm still under stress because of the hassle around a certain other RP's continued existence, yes, I've had real life interference, yes, I have been RPing very little lately. but no, that is no excuse for not posting. I will try to get my first IC up tonight. Failing that, it will be done tommorrow morning. My apologies for the inconvenience...but I must go before I'm caught online at this hour.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
don't be silly Alter-kun. There is no rush and so you don't have to apologize. Me of all people know what outside interferance is like and also the toils of the first post. x_x

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
*smiles at the two* awww.. cute.. remineds me of Saintofhope... where is the basta** anyway? *shrugs* who cares, but meanwile I'll watch you two... hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back