• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I remember seeing beauty and the beach (I prefer the original name, Holiday in Acapulco, better though)... I really liked that episode because of how different Misty looked from the other episodes...actally everyone was decked out in beach uniforms right? I don't remember a lot of the details of it though...I tried to download the Japanese version once but I gave up on it after the download reset after 6 hours and 40% -_- The only thing I didn't like about Beauty and the Beach is that old lady (was she Nastina's sister?) They should have somehow edited her out, not the scene with James, which was quite harmless IMO :P But anyway, I sure do miss Misty ;_; I think about her every time I watch pokemon since they hardly show anything below Advanced anymore...but what I really want to see is the first season episodes, where her animation was better than any other season.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Weehee! Misty pics ♥.♥ And some good ones too!

I just wish serebii would get pics from Pokemon Fashion Flash...I love Misty's alternate outfit in that one... *drools* ._.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Misty is alwasy cute. Never a scene when she was not cute. She's cute even with that mallet. >_< Y'know, I haven't seen that Mallet in a loooooong time. - -; It was my favorite part of Misty.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Kenta-kun said:
"Mallet"? Isn't that sum kinda big hammer? Or do u mean "mullet", which is sumthing Kasumi's never had?

YEA, IT IS A BIG HAMMER! >_>; And what's a Mullet?

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
Years
A mullet is a really, really, ugly hairstyle that involves having long hair at the back & really short hair at the front. A lot of ppl seem to confuse other hairstyles for mullets a lot.

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
Years
100marios said:
I've noticed that all the episodes were a little more cartoonish way back when the first season was on. Everything seems to have matured since then. Perhaps that's why we don't see Misty whipping out a hammer anymore when she's angry hehe...

Which is kinda ironic, cuz the dubbing was MUCH better back during those eps. 4Kids Entertainment has really gone down the drain since then (while all the other dubbing companies have gotten better with time)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I really don't mind 4Kids dubbing (I really don't know of any other dubbing companies hehe). I think the whole series itself has cooled down a bit, the animation and the dubbing. You're right, after 300+ episodes, things really start to become repetitive....but I still like the series a whole lot though! It's practically the only show I watch anymore!

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
Years
I think the biggest problem I have with 4Kids is that they go out of their way to make an anime as kiddy as possible. A good example is Yugioh, which is rated 16+ in Japan. Another one is Shaman King, which I have seen in japanese & know the changes they've done to it. 4Kids also remains the only dubbing company that refuses to release their anime uncut & with the option for Japanese language/english subtitles

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Kenta-kun said:
I think the biggest problem I have with 4Kids is that they go out of their way to make an anime as kiddy as possible. A good example is Yugioh, which is rated 16+ in Japan. Another one is Shaman King, which I have seen in japanese & know the changes they've done to it. 4Kids also remains the only dubbing company that refuses to release their anime uncut & with the option for Japanese language/english subtitles
Hmm, well, if you think about it, '4Kids' is their company name, so I guess they live up to it a much as possible hehe..
The only anime I really like at this time is Pokemon, so I don't know how 4Kids is doing with it's other shows...

Kenta-kun

&#27515;&#31070;
Years
Really? It's the only anime u like? U should check out Naruto & Shaman King. Both are very good shows.

This just in: a girl named Pilica (real name: Pirika) from the show Shaman King has the same english voice actor as Kasumi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back