• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
So, it would be a better world.

I don't know what hickville you live in, but you've got a pretty narrow and delusional mindset.

I am pretty sure there would be less crime, drug abuse, rapes and so on in the world.
You're implying that rapes never happened in Hitler's Germany. You're also implying that the world would be 'perfect' and diversity causes these things.
Wroooong~

Years
I don't know what hickville you live in, but you've got a pretty narrow and delusional mindset.

That 'hickville' I live in is called England. Actually, I don't have a narrow or delusional mindset.
I know in that world, there would be a less chance of me getting stabbed or beaten up.

You're implying that rapes never happened in Hitler's Germany. You're also implying that the world would be 'perfect' and diversity causes these things.
Wroooong~

I do believe I said LESS CRIMES. Learn to read, woman.
I never said anything about it being perfect. Nothing is perfect.

This is all my opinion, so hark on all you want, but it won't change the fact that is what I think.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I know in that world, I would be able to walk down a dark street without the threat of getting stabbed or beaten up.

Unless you were part of the minority that is. The majority of which are innocent. Not every black or asian man is an AK47 wielding lunatic.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
That 'hickville' I live in is called England. Actually, I don't have a narrow or delusional mindset.
I know in that world, I would be able to walk down a dark street without the threat of getting stabbed or beaten up.

England? Ok, that ruins my England stereotype right there.

Why do you believe that world would be safer? Because everyone looks the same? You need to learn that no dark street is safe. So only minorities hide in dark alleyways? YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOONG. Sadly I think you just have a fear of diversity and people that don't look like you. You also have expectations of people that do. Step outside and realize you can't be afraid of people who are different.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years

Woohoo, for Hickville.
I think everyone hopes for a world like that.
Just the only way I can see is Master race...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

Woohoo, for Hickville.
I think everyone hopes for a world like that.
Just the only way I can see is Master race...

WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF IS NOT A MASTER RACE.
IT'S CALLED HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY!

Use the correct term so you don't sound like an elitist racist... T___T

Years
England? Ok, that ruins my England stereotype right there.

Why do you believe that world would be safer? Because everyone looks the same? You need to learn that no dark street is safe. So only minorities hide in dark alleyways? YOU ARE WROOOOOOOOONG. Sadly I think you just have a fear of diversity and people that don't look like you. You also have expectations of people that do. Step outside and realize you can't be afraid of people who are different.

Oh noes!!111! I ruined the English stereotype. Couldn't care less what you think anyway.

You look at a good portion of the crimes that happen today. I have longish hair and I get called out for being different. If everyone was the same, then that would eliminate that.

I have been started on before because I am not black. If we were all the same, OMG LOOK! ANOTHER ONE GONE.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Oh noes!!111! I ruined the English stereotype. Couldn't care less what you think anyway.

You look at a good portion of the crimes that happen today. I have longish hair and I get called out for being different. If everyone was the same, then that would eliminate that.

I have been started on before because I am not black. If we were all the same, OMG LOOK! ANOTHER ONE GONE.

Well now we can't have a good discussion here unless you take into account what I think!

And you've got some self-esteem issues, obviously. I can't change that, nor could everyone looking the same. People will still be divided by class, trade, and faith.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF IS NOT A MASTER RACE.
IT'S CALLED HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY!

Use the correct term so you don't sound like an elitist racist... T___T
My bad.

This has got over a 100 posts in like what?
5 hours?
Wow, that just show's the power of the people.

Years
Well now we can't have a good discussion here unless you take into account what I think!

And you've got some self-esteem issues, obviously. I can't change that, nor could everyone looking the same. People will still be divided by class, trade, and faith.

Clearly, I am the one with the self-esteem issue. If I did, I wouldn't spend most of my time on a Pokemon forum.
If I had an issue, I would stay in and let them get to me. But I don't, so there goes that theory.

And do tell me your opinions and thought. I am on the edge of my seat to know what you think.

Years
"LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT"?

WELL GEE, I CAN'T IF I'M DEAD.

Also, Hitler's world would probably not have racism, so yeah I guess that would be a plus.

Now, I must wonder: would this be a dictatorship?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Lifes a *****, ain't it.
Learn to deal with it.

Learn to put your put your foot in your mouth and eat your own words.
Stop dreaming of this master race and learn to suck it up and stop hating.

We have diversity, we have other cultures, BAWWWWWW
Deal with it.

Clearly, I am the one with the self-esteem issue. If I did, I wouldn't spend most of my time on a Pokemon forum.
If I had an issue, I would stay in and let them get to me. But I don't, so there goes that theory.

Haha, what does being on a Pokemon forum have to do with self esteem? :P
I play pokemon, I'm not afraid to say it. I pursue something I enjoy, problem?

And do tell me your opinions and thought. I am on the edge of my seat to know what you think.

Where have you been?

Anywho, we're digressing.

Years
Learn to put your put your foot in your mouth and eat your own words.
Stop dreaming of this master race and learn to suck it up and stop hating.

We have diversity, we have other cultures, BAWWWWWW
Deal with it.

Free world. Can say what I want so go BAWWWWWWW somewhere else.

Bottom line is you clearly don't agree and never will for some reason. Maybe you are one of the diversity groups in question and that is why you are so angry.

Like you said:
Deal with it.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
This thread is gold.
I can't remember the last Hitler based post.

Anyone a fan of Rommel? I think he was a pretty nice German in ww2, Hitler had him killed for speaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back