• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wait what RP and where.

/reading Mirai Nikki; I swear I want to murder Yuno so bad (she may be a yandere, but still)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm pretty tired as well. Stayed up really late, got up about five-six hours later, and then went to go get my permit and then drove for the rest of the day.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I go onto MSN after not being on for a long time and discover that someone with the MSN handle "happy.the.nekomander" has added me. Idk if it's someone from here (which it probably is; I can be unobservant at times ><;) but still. Added because Fairy Tail. /sob I'm hopeless; this person could be a stalker for all I know and I'd still have them as a friend because FT

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be Ryuryu, telling you via VM not too long ago that he added you. See, this is why you need to get on MSN more often!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That was actually my first guess but I figured I shouldn't assume o3o

/don't even know why I'm on; I'm not up for one-on-one convos...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/shrugs

I'm usually up for one on one convos with the people I'm closer to. There are two who frequently go on msn whom I always enjoy talking to.

... Wow. For a moment I thought I double-posted until I saw the avatar. xDD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

One-on-one convos. intimidate me nowadays. Even if it's with people I'm close to, I still would prefer there are at least a few more people in the chat. Even if only me and someone else were talking, it'd still be OK.

Rune Factory RP :DDDD ...But Idk if I'd want to go back to Gaia 'cause I'm already involved in so many sites as is ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Define "mighty". /though I'm guessing it has to do with this thread?

Well, considering the staff are greatly outnumbered by the active non-staff members, not to mention the staff can choose whether to zero or not...

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

IIIIIIII have little to contribute tonight. I'm in a CM mood, yet I apparently am unloved by any and all sites that stream it tonight. Nothing wants to work ;A;

YAY this site has the newest one up already <3 /watches it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm assuming he means mighty by them having the ability to zero, but hell... i still have no life.

It's a bit chilly tonight! yaaaaaaay

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Chilly? Come visit Michigan, oh mighty one with the ability to divide by zero. (Any arguments against that are invalid, js)

Yeah Idk. I'm in a weiiiird but great mood tonight ^.^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know what cold feels like, but this is Florida. Let me have my happy moment without talking about how your weather is colder. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back