• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokemon League (5th)

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Hello, PC!

I'm your host, SuperTreaz (or Noah) here with a great new innovative idea to enhance our battling scene!

I'm sure that you all have seen the Random Pokemon Generator, now I would like to incorporate this into our teams. First off, go to the generator and select 6 Pokemon, Exclude Legendaries, and Exclude NFE Pokemon (if you want). This will be your team for playing in this league. Create your team, make a trainer card, post it here or in your signature and you're set.

To join, post your card, FC, name and game.

For example, here is my joining thingy:
Random Knight Noah
FC's in the siggy and card
Card:
E4k8I.png

Tourney Table:
Noah ----

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
I'm on Wii net right now, so I can't post a trainer card, but I can post the team I got. I'll post the trainer card later.

Anyway, I got...

Staraptor
Cacturne
Luvdisc
Noctowl
Tentacurel
Kabutops

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Like 3? Haha Cool teams guys. I'm gonna give us all a few days to gather our actual teams, so GO AND NAB UR POKEMONNS

Back