• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The upcoming new generation of Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
hey guys, I've made this thread for people to have a conversation on the 'new' pokemon that are said to appear in the later future...

Please, feel free to post any of your ideas if that is the:
  • Name
  • Stats
  • Description
  • Type

Also, you can visit the new FACEBOOK page: (FutureGenPokemon) to post there if you want your ideas to be seen by more pokefans...
please recommend this page to your friends and lets start a Pokemon FUTURE!!! :15: WOBUFFET

blue

gucci
Years
I think this won't happen for a couple of years, but I'd like to see a Pokemon based off a Dolphin, iirc there are none purely based off that animal.

Sirfetch’d

I want a Pokemon based off a burning tree( or burning bush like the one in the Bible) I am not good with names or sprites so I will just give a description and stats. Obviously fire/grass. No evolutionary relatives so possibly a Legendary? It will be a Special attacker with terrible speed due to it being a bush, but Hardy defenses and a bad attack with average HP.
Base Stats 590 total
HP-80
Attack- 15
Defense- 135
Special Attack -200
Special Defense- 135
Speed- 25
Would make a great Trick room Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Description: A dolphin pokemon. Like a regural oceanic or river, spotted or bottlenose dolphin(a porpoise would be good too) pretty much and keep it simple. I 'd like it to look natural.

Name: Rhidelfus or Rhydelfus(rhino from the shape of its head+delfus from the the greek word δελφύς=womb).

Type: Water

Stats: A good physical attacker.
68HP, 110PA, 100PD,
108S, 70SA, 56SD.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I think They'd do a ruby/emerald/saphire remake before making a new gen. So many people want it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There's already a gen 6 wants thread, which pretty much sums up stuff from this one. It was here first, so let's use that instead, please. :3

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back