• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Rising 2 (Now Recruiting)

pasta122

PASTA122
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
hey can I be a beta tester id love to see ur game progress... by the way ur first hack was ****ing awesome

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
I Played Pokemon Dark Rising Is Really Hard To Play But I Like Hard Games Becouse I Like Challenges In The Game..

I Hope Pokemon Dark Rising 2 Has Been Hardest Game Ever And [Hack Of The Year]

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2015
I Have Played Pokemon Dark Rising And I Am Really Love The Way You Put The Storyline Together. I Can't Wait Untill DR2 Is Finished. I Am Gonna Love This Game! <3 Thank You So Much For This "Series" DRG <3

Years
Shubunkus, you're officially IN. And you won't have to worry about this hack coming to an end. I 100% devoted myself from the beginning to complete this hack trilogy and I don't plan to quit until it's finished. I'll be PM'ing you within a few hours to discuss the beginning script of the hack. You'll also have freedom to put any ideas you want in it as well. Speak to ya soon, and thank you. ^.^
I hope you come back with that exact determination 1 day... Anywho, I hope this thread will be revived one day, so that hopefully I can finish what DRG started. The fire burns in me and if I really hope if the thread revives I will make my mark and hopefully enter the team and finish the Dark Rising Trilogy. I'm that damn determined..

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
I hope you come back with that exact determination 1 day... Anywho, I hope this thread will be revived one day, so that hopefully I can finish what DRG started. The fire burns in me and if I really hope if the thread revives I will make my mark and hopefully enter the team and finish the Dark Rising Trilogy. I'm that damn determined..

Welp, I guess this hack didn't really survive after I disappeared and I admit, I contributed to the fall of DR2 with my absence. When I returned, I found out DRG pulled the plug from having any community help with this hack. I hope she does come back as this was the first hack that I really enjoyed creating.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
Welp, I guess this hack didn't really survive after I disappeared and I admit, I contributed to the fall of DR2 with my absence. When I returned, I found out DRG pulled the plug from having any community help with this hack. I hope she does come back as this was the first hack that I really enjoyed creating.

But you know if you can continue this great hack,I'm willing to help you..{:3} ^^

Years
I would love to help out! I think I'm perfect for this because ive been a huge pokemon fan for quite some time now ive played the first version before and I have ideas in my head just waiting to be spread :D

Skills(Mostly looking for Scripters, Mappers, Inserters): Im not the best at coding but like i said, i have ideas floating around in my mind so i would like to go for a scripter

Proof of Work(I need to know how good you are at the specific area of which you're applying for): Ive made quite a few Minecraft maps (Some people haven't heard of it before) but mine are scripted.

Availability(I know everyone has a life, trust me. However, I need active members on the team at least 3 or 4 times a week.): Im on the computer almost every day for the rest of the summer so i can put in a few hours everyday or every other day. And starting september i can put in an hour on week days and a few hours on the weekend :)
Are you D.C.I.D.T.(Devoted, Consistent, Interested, Determined, a Team player): Ive always been a team player, for everything. And I am extremely devoted and determined. And i am ver interested :)

Thank you and i will (hopefully) talk to you soon!

Last edited:
Years
I would really love to help making the new DR hack well I played the first one that was really nice now I would love to see the new one.

Skills:Mapping,Basic Scripting and Beta Testing.
Proof of Work:Here it is my Map
H1+YlQp8QZrDAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
link: imgur.com/rGvFZs4,

My quick starter script:
#dyn 0x740000
#org @start
checkflag FR_POKEMON
if true jump :end
addpokemon CUBONE 5 THICKCLUB 0 0 0
setflag FR_POKEDEX
setflag FR_POKEMON
special FR_NATIONAL_DEX
sethealingplace 1
setflag FR_RUNNING_SHOES
additem TM01 1
additem STICK 1
additem POTION 3
:end
end

Availability:Always on after school (Not always on when September cuz of a RolePlay thing in my school so yeah).

Are you D.C.I.D.T:I'm Determined and Extremely Interested on what I'm doing,Im not really a Team player,Lil' bit devoted .

If I don't get accepted well It's okay,Good luck on making the game.

Last edited:
Years
I am a spriter and to prove how good I am here is my Mega charizard Y sprite.
p.s
If we weren't team players we wouldn't be asking to help, just saying.
I have helped in multiple hacks and have done a very good solo hack, I can do anything sprite related and edit stats, Icons and also edit which TM's are obtainable in the game. I have an incredible amount of free time this weekend and would have enough free time later on to help with most of the spriting and type editing, even going as far as to help create a Type but that takes a long time, time that I don't quite have for type creating.

Last edited:
Years
Skills Mostly Mapping a little bit spriting and insirts
Proof of Work I made the town and giritina sprite as well
Availability Lol what life XD but honestly I'm home schooled so I have a lot of free time to help
Are you D.C.I.D.T. Definitely I love working with others and when I am asked to work on a certain aspect I'll do it to the best of my ability :D

xGal

Mhm
Years
Hi, DRG!

It'd be nice if I will join your team as a music inserter :)

Here is my application form:

Spoiler:

Greetings,

Gal

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
can i join, please! I'm a huge fan on Dark Rising and a awesome scripter, so please accept me! for proof, i'll give a link tomorrow cause i'm kind of going back and forth between my sick mom and school work.

Last edited:
Back