• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I'm starting my quest for a nice IV'd Dratini - I'm hatching plenty of Marvel Scale Females, I hope their IVs are good!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm starting my quest for a nice IV'd Dratini - I'm hatching plenty of Marvel Scale Females, I hope their IVs are good!
You should totally share those. ;D

I'm having a hard time getting my gastly to breed with this phantump. :|

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
You should totally share those. ;D

I'm having a hard time getting my gastly to breed with this phantump. :|

Aw, hopefully it'll work soon. By the way, congrats on 2000 posts! :D

Starting another Eevee breeding project so this should be fun... Calm Eevee in a Premier Ball to be a Flareon later on. Gotta love those gender ratios, but since I already have flawless and quints from my last breeding project this one shouldn't take as long or so I hope.

Reactions: EB
Years
I've been IV breeding a lot lately as well! Settled for 5/6 perfect IVs for my Meowstics and Cinccino and am hatching Eevees right now. Wanting a female too so.. it's going to be kind of boring. Luckily I just use my male Meowstic to speed up the process thanks to his 5 perfect IVs, yay. Hooray for most of my favorite 'mons being in the field egg group!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I've managed to hatch a jolly marvel scale dratini IVs 31/31/x/31/31/31

It was actually quite easy, it just requires patience!

(so many dranitis I have now)

Years
I've managed to hatch a jolly marvel scale dratini IVs 31/31/x/31/31/31

It was actually quite easy, it just requires patience!

(so many dranitis I have now)

Congrats!! n_n That's an awesome hatch. I hatched a modest 31/31/x/31/31/31 female Eevee a few hours ago and am keeping her to evolve into Sylveon.

Kind of sad I don't have a Moxie Litleo though.. really wanted to breed one with its hidden ability. :/

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Oh gosh I just got Cirno and EV confused HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN

I was gonna start on a Talonflame project but found out about possible rules for Winter and Spring regionals. Dude, ALL my finished projects just became useless for the year. Grrrrrrrr.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
It was the Eevee :P Having quint Eevees now makes breeding other natures so easy lol Also now have a Friend Safari with Eevees so I can do everything I want to now \o/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Been breeding Eevees like crazy again. Got a Calm Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 in a Premier Ball and a Bold Hidden Ability Eevee with same IVs in a Dive Ball, both in first batch \o/ IV breeding is starting to be easier than RNG lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Here's a Google Document anyone can edit in their information for Friend Safari purposes.

I have several quint flawless Tyrunt now that someone generously wondertraded me a quad-flawless Japanese Jolly egg moved Tyrunt.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Here's a Google Document anyone can edit in their information for Friend Safari purposes.

I have several quint flawless Tyrunt now that someone generously wondertraded me a quad-flawless Japanese Jolly egg moved Tyrunt.

Neat! Ok. Silly question from someone who does not really play online... Where do I find my friendcode, and where do I go to add someone else's? Also, how would I know which type mine is, and what three Pokemon mine will add to your Safari?

If someone can help me with that much I'll be happy to add mine in. I haven't yet gotten to the Elite Four (just beat the fifth gym).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Go to 3DS Home, and click at the top where there is an orange smilie face icon. That's where you see/add friend codes.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Go to 3DS Home, and click at the top where there is an orange smilie face icon. That's where you see/add friend codes.

Thanks. I added mine to the list. Will add everyone on the list to mine. If someone could let me know what three Pokemon mine contributes that would be awesome.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 30, 2013
Looking For: Pokemon Breeder

I'm completely new to the boards and to competitive pokemon breeding/battling, etc. so I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place on the boards or if this is even appropriate.

But I'm looking for a good pokemon breeder who knows what they're doing.

PM me if you could; I've got rough templates as to what I need but lack the experience/time to get it finished...

Thanks

-0Ne

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Wow it has been a while since i have been on this site, so many new people and a few familiar names. some of you guys may remember me? but after two years i think i just may come back but only after pokebank comes into play cause i just cant leave all of my old pokemon out of this. Ive missed two generations and a lot of events and i have to get all of them....in shiny form, and thats where you guys come into play

well...looks like they are STILL looking for a better slogan.....been two years and they still cant find one they like lol

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'M SO CLOSE TO GETTING MY NEAR-FLAWLESS FLETCHLING!!!!

This game is such a slap in the face, not being able to have quick egg hatches or get instant eggs. Even getting all of the items and cloning. :( I hope cloning is discovered soon though because around January I'll be opening my cute thread uwu

I found a Ditto with 3 flawless Ivs in the FS, too. :D

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Uff. I'm torn between like 5 megas. Which to use? The only reason I'm using Ampharos right now is because everyone and their moms are using Charizard and Blaziken and I wanted to use something different... and Ampharos is the most appealing out of all the megas I have access to. Pinsir, Heracross, Kangaskan... ugh I WANT THEM ALL!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Uff. I'm torn between like 5 megas. Which to use? The only reason I'm using Ampharos right now is because everyone and their moms are using Charizard and Blaziken and I wanted to use something different... and Ampharos is the most appealing out of all the megas I have access to. Pinsir, Heracross, Kangaskan... ugh I WANT THEM ALL!
I love Gengar and Gyarados. Also Mawile.
Why does no one use them? :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back