• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Deluxe Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
deluxeje0.png

Damn, I forgot to make an "Intro" Sign..:P

[size=10pt]Intro[/size]

Well, Hi. I have been on Pokecommunity for a while (Err, maybe a couple months...:P) but I didn't exactly "Post". I used to lurk around. :3
Anyways, you might see me a bit more now. Now I understand that a lot of places don't like Pokemon Fan games, I don't exactly see why...Er, I might..Yeah, I do actually...Sometimes I don't like a pokemon fan game when little effort is put in. Pokemon Ancathite for example, is a game that is giving 110% effort. If you go onto some forums, you will find some pokemon games that basically just let you walk around and bounce off walls..with titles like "IMMA MAK3 A POK3MON GAM3". Then you make it to a Legendary dog and they keep on reappearing or something. But anyways, I have been working on this game for about 2 1/2 months. I had to restart 2 times thanks to ickeh script errors. I have a good amount done, though, not map wise, but scripting wise. I'm not much of a scripter, that is why I am a "scriptenger" (scavenger for scripts) like most people. Anyways, I think I have typed enough...No, wait, not enough about me..XD. I am pretty sexy (ROFL). Not much of a chatspeak fan, I'm OK with "lol", "ROFL", "LMAO", and some others. I mean, would you actually say "Laugh out loud!"? ;D I Have Vista, I am using RMXP.

Story1.png

Spoiler:

Media1.png

Screenshots, Videos and any other media related thing..
Spoiler:

Features1.png

CBS (Screen soon)
CMS (Screen soon.)

* Brand-new region
* Interesting storyline
* Day/Night/Dawn/Dusk system
* Weather effect
* Hero and Heroin from FR/LG
* All pokemon available to catch
* 3 starter pokemon from Johto
* National Pokedex
* Catch legendary pokemon with its own story
* Online Trading, Battling, and Special "MMO HOTSPOTS"
* Safari Zone
* Pal Park (Not what you think. Something different, this time)
* Pokemon Evolve, hold items, etc. (You know the drill)
* And plenty more!

My Team
Master Game Maker == Project Director, Event Maker, Graphic Designer, Mapper,
Sprite

We are still recruiting EVERYTHING. :P See Our Recruiting thread!

Thanks.

[size=10pt]Support Pokemon: Deluxe![/size]
PokemonDeluxe2.png

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/Gizmo1_05/PokemonDeluxe2.png

PokemonDeluxe1.png

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/Gizmo1_05/PokemonDeluxe1.png

[size=10pt]LATEST UPDATES[/size]
Spoiler:

CREDITS:.:.:.:.:.:

OmegaGroudon-Title Screen (Tankshi yous. :3))

Poccil-His starter kit. Deh. I, and many other people would be NOWHERE without him.

And many other people, just to much to credit. If you have made me anything, and I didn't list you PLEASE tell me. I wish to credit fairly.

FINISHING NOTES:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

We are still in VERY early development. I understand if you think this isn't good so far.

Once again, I would love ALL criticism. Even if you think it is horrible, tell me. Without being told how could I improve?

The Trainers are only for now. I will have my own sprites, err, soon.

That is it for now. :D

(Oh, if I didn't say thing, sorry about the white around the headers. Made them without any care..>.<)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Look good overall.
But your mapping not really good.
They are plain.
Try harder.

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
Alright, I'll work on my maps more.

Thanks Everyone! :D I'd love to know what you think makes it interesting, though. The story? The...anything? Or is the amazingly awesome titlescreen Omega made? XD

Eep, no update right now. Maybe sometime later.

Atomic Reactor

but i am interested in the story. very original. giovanni seems to have a good plan.
but im pretty sure the team could use a better name.
team light?
i really dont like that name...
but keep it up.
fiull in your maps more and change that name lol.

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
This game looks really good, if you need any help with spriters or anything i have been spriting for a pretty long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back