• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skitty Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Description: Like the Swablu Fan Clubs in the past, you can roleplay, talk about them, adore them, and etc. Do the same but for Skitty. Anyone can join and there won't be a member list (to save time)

ALL PC Rules Applies in this topic and the whole forum

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Skitty!!! I love Skitty! It is one of my favorite Pokemon due to it being just like my own Kitten. (I also love Kittens BTW) I love how it plays with it, and other Pokemon's tails in the Anime. I think that it suits May very well. ^^ *Continues rambling* Also, can we post pics of it? *Hopes so* Anyway, we need a topic. The topic is...

What do you think of the episode "I Feel Skitty?" It first aired in the U.S today and it is where May captures Skitty.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I want to join. Skitty is my favorite Pokemon. Its just so cute. I love how it acts like a real cat. ^^

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
I'll join.
Skitty is my fave pokemon,and if they made a baby form of Skitty,it would be cuter.XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
That would be really cute Drei, but I wonder how it would look, seeing as how Skitty is already a Kitten. :/

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
*Chikorita* said:
That would be really cute Drei, but I wonder how it would look, seeing as how Skitty is already a Kitten. :/
Lemme think,there's no way there could be another kitten.
Dunno what it would look like.^_^;;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Oh well... XD I think Skitty would look really cool in Light brown fur as well. But I like the way it looks now too of course. ^^

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
heres screen shot of skitty getting high with meowth XD even when its high it looks cute XD

HighSkittyXD.jpg

Pyro

gone
Years
  • Age 31
  • gone
  • Seen Jul 21, 2006
oooooH! skittyy club!!! must....join....skittty!!!!!!!
skitty is so cute!

skitty.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
Oh yeah. I think I know what you're talking about. It's a great site. ^^

skitty23.gif

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Signx0rz me upx0rz. ^_^

skitty2.gif

This is a Pokedex entry of Skitty. Isn't it cute when it's curious? XD

Pyro

gone
Years
  • Age 31
  • gone
  • Seen Jul 21, 2006
0.o realy cute bit about skitty it has a realy short attention span, e.g: the animation in totos siggy. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back