• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mi rm2k XP game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Would you happen to have anything to show us, other than the illegal name of the game you have chosen? Perhaps an event that will take place, or a flashback, etc...

By the way, another copyrighted name you can use is Crisis Core. It's the new PSP Final Fantasy VII game.

How about
Final Fantasy VII- Before the Crisis of the Dirge of Cerberus's Advent Core of Children?

E-mail Square again, and see if they let you use this one.
~Britt

DarkTerror

COCKROACH
Years
Someone give this guy a link to an Internet Explorer spell checker. I seriously have got issues with understanding any of his posts in this thread.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Here use it* and don't post rubbish when you make a game and make a thread it must show

1) Screens
2) Basic Plot
3) Never use copyrighted names
4) Get banned because you are getting on every ones nerves

* Hers a internet spell checker USE IT!!!!!! http://www.iespell.com/

Cigarettes :chinese:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The past 3 pages has been filled with rubbish.
Please do post some progress.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I don't think he was ever serious about this project. He started a thread without starting a game and instead of starting production with the game he decides to E-mail one of the largest game companies in the world, asking to use their copywrited names. When he could have just changed the title.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
come on. Can't you at least post any screenshots? I'll seriously
have to consider whether or not this should be closed.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
............................................................. Man
Don't bypass the limit, and don't spam either.

Anyway,
Do you have any progress on this?
If not, then why don't you have this thread closed for now until you get something done. It's alright to have the desire to make a game, but you should have something to show when you are presenting it to PC. Just a suggestion though.

Did you get an email back from Square-Enix yet? Everyone else already knows what they are going to say to you XD

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
WHO CAres wat u say U say
Now that's very rude. Apologise.
I didntr put screeenshots cuz im half of the time working on mi site and the rm2k3 programs
I think that taking screenshots and posting them won't take very long.

Anyway, I'll give you 3 more weeks to post some kind of indication of you working
on this.

Brittany

Back?
Years
Latioscatcher said:
WHO CAres wat u say U say
u keep givin me bad rep for no reason and how can i take a screenshot in rm2k3 and xp well? and IM WORKIN ON THE BETA I Im like a secret guy o and I didntr put screeenshots cuz im half of the time working on mi site and the rm2k3 programs
Huh? You're making the game with rm2k3 and xp?
Are you sure you know what you're doing here?
*wonders*

And lastly, I am giving you bad rep for a reason XD

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
See, we're going back off topic again. Let's keep on topic and focus on the
game. I won't be here for the next few weeks starting tommorow so I hope
everyone behaves.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I got a reported post in this thread, and so did daegon inevitably. Let the guy just work on the game, and when he's ready to release screens/bets/whatever, great. Until then, leave the guy alone. If he says he's working on it, I see no reason not to believe him. If you have evidence he's making this up to piss us all off, then do what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back