• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I made the mistake of typing in "cat fight" on google to find it. Search results were mostly cats- with some random pictures of women fighting thrown in.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
In the end! Toujie will be mines! Just wait until she reveals it to you all!

LMFAO at Jess looking at 'cat fight' on Google. HAHAH

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
pikatyu3.jpg
Youre welcome

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I knew I shouldn't have posted that first picture. x:
But every picture that came up either was lame or could be twisted around in some way to seem suggestive.

Sir Codin

Searching "cat fight" on Google not only gave me regular cats and women, it also gave me this:

Spoiler:

For some reason, I couldn't help but laugh.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Guess my favorite one is Beat It. But the video of Smooth Criminal amazes me the most. Maybe because of its dancing moves that defies gravity.
2 vs 1. Unfair! Where is Toujours btw?

Crux

Evermore
Years
@LilJz:
Magikarp used Splash... And that is what happened to Japan.
We should all blame Jz, Livewire, and co for this creepy and destructive conversation. l:<

@Slender:
Haha, no, I just wanted to see how (if) anyone would react. I'm still (for now) my demented but generally sane self.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
What in the name of.....what is that sick filth of a Pikachu. Eye Bleach please!
Cats-CatsFightingNoOneCanEscapeTheM.jpg

And yes CharOdin, my sig is indeed hilarious. But sad at how true it is.
And its really 3 VS 1, cause as I said, Toujours shall be mine. Together we shall rule the galaxy!

Years
Lol, Liljz trying to get Toujours, and livewire thinking she's his already, when nobody knows that I have a failproof plan to win her over.

So you like it on the bottom, eh?
I'm so sorry PC, Valentine's Day is my full moon, it makes me super randy!

Mighty as you may be Elendil-King of Gondor & Arnor, I raise you:

Sauron2.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Mighty as you may be Elendil-King of Gondor & Arnor, I raise you:

Sauron2.jpg
I got the Doctor on my side, and as far as we know, River confirmed he's really Gandalf. And Gandalf gave me the okay to screw time, and now I have the one weapon that can defeat you. Your toast buddy.

2 Vs. one is unfair... FOR BOTH OF YOU!

1314730891733064.jpg
Awww, its okay if your weaker, you can try again, sometime around.............NEVER.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, good. c; I was a bit worried there. How have you been, by the way? We haven't had a chance to talk much since I had to lock PM/VM.

I seen that picture as well, Elendil.
Google images cannot be trusted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lol, Liljz trying to get Toujours, and livewire thinking she's his already, when nobody knows that I have a failproof plan to win her over.

So you like it on the bottom, eh?
I'm so sorry PC, Valentine's Day is my full moon, it makes me super randy!
IT WASN'T BEFORE. :( the orange kitty was batting the other kitty i swear.

Wait what? Why is BinaryPeaches Username not orange anymore..? WE'RE UNDER A DDOS ATTACK!
I was never orange in the first place haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wow, I'm pretty sure none of us have any idea what anyone else is saying to each other. I love chaos, and its good that I see it spreading so quickly. Yes let it grow, let it fester....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back