• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
YdZ2EO7.gif

>will use ">" more often
>just to mess with you
I've seen this used in many Game of Thrones threads on the internet, and having not seen the series, I can only guess this is Littlefinger right? Looks about as slimy as the books describe him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Also, if we're talking about phrases we hate people getting wrong, I always want to scream bloody murder when anyone says "I could care less" like, all.the.time.
As someone who says 'I couldn't care less' a lot this. So much.

I myself hated it when someone typed 'alot' until someone graciously showed me the blog entry about it in Hyperbole and a Half.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You guys have already named the things that get on my nerves haha. I don't know if people do it here, but it ticked me off when the people on another forum would type in this really tiny, odd font. Especially if it was anything but white, because that made it even harder to read. I:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
>mfw I see talk of 4Chan

14e2uk5.gif

like it or not, a lot of the "le epic memez" that end up on Reddit/9gag/etc originated from 4chan.

And I feel as though 4chan gets a bad rep because of /b/. Some of the other boards are worth lurking for information/ideas/etc.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No I'm pretty sure 4chan gets bad rep for /h/ and everything else that follows. Its a very weird place, and I am never going to browse there until I have a secure connection and antivirus.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
No I'm pretty sure 4chan gets bad rep for /h/ and everything else that follows. Its a very weird place, and I am never going to browse there until I have a secure connection and antivirus.

The bad rep is because of /b/, the asscrack of the internet.

I mainly visit /g/, /pol/, /v/ and /vg/.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing worth mentioning. I currently am blasting a metal song and playing a video game. c;

Years
I forgot today was Valentine's until a little while ago. I saw a sign in front of a pub that read: "Money Problems? Relationship Issues? Try Drinking! (results vary)"

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol..come on people,cheer up...today isn't couples only ..it's about loving all the people you love and specially the one you romantically love..if you don't have that someone yet it doesn't mean you won't have him\her!! you still have your family and friends and ...Mmm *rolleyes* strangers!! *giggles* can you imagine running towards a stranger and telling him "I love you"..i bet they gonna freak out and run and it would be so funny!! xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I went back to sleep until I had to go and pick up this kid from school. Now I just... need to watch him until 6-7ish. He gave me a pencil though! because he's already eaten all his candy.

Sir Codin

Nothing worth mentioning. I currently am blasting a metal song and playing a video game. c;

What song and what video game?

Also, pertaining to the 4chan chat, I've only been on there a few times, but /b/ is indeed the colon of the internet.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
V-Day couldn't have been worse for me. I spent the night studying for an exam that i thought was today but it's for tomorrow. Everybody around me tells how they are going to celebrate with their special half and i am going to stay home and study.
I think i'll go kill some peds in GTA to pass my frustration.

Sir Codin

Okay, not bad, I'll take it. Hilariously enough, multiple choice (my favorite type of question) portion is what killed my score the most. I kicked ass on short answer, especially when asked when how sickle cell anemia forms when position 6 from the amino terminus is changed from a charged glutamate to a valine. It's because valine is a hydrophobic amino acid, which causes part of the hemoglobin to fold inwards, creating an indentation that leads to a "sickle" shape of the red blood cell. That's not all there is to it, but it was sufficient enough to get me full credit.

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
^what kind of Bio class is it?

lolwut

The site's safe as can be. The content of some of the boards ...like /b/ and the other NSFW boards is the problem per se. I mainly browse /mu/, /vp/ and /wg/ (Music, Pokemon, and Wallpapers)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
The bad rep is because of /b/, the asscrack of the internet.

I mainly visit /g/, /pol/, /v/ and /vg/.

Gah, I cannot stand /pol/ at all. Everything dissolves into racist banter almost all of the time. I stick to /m/ and /co/ when I go there. Mostly because they're the slower boards and easier to keep up with.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
lol..come on people,cheer up...today isn't couples only ..it's about loving all the people you love and specially the one you romantically love..if you don't have that someone yet it doesn't mean you won't have him\her!! you still have your family and friends and ...Mmm *rolleyes* strangers!! *giggles* can you imagine running towards a stranger and telling him "I love you"..i bet they gonna freak out and run and it would be so funny!! xD
You sound like my mother, and I hate you for that, ruining the fun of sulking about cause I don't have a date for Valentine's Day.

^what kind of Bio class is it?

lolwut

The site's safe as can be. The content of some of the boards ...like /b/ and the other NSFW boards is the problem per se. I mainly browse /mu/, /vp/ and /wg/ (Music, Pokemon, and Wallpapers)
Well if you say so, I guess I can use 4chan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back