• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well. Never mind then. As for the Dashie fic, you can just find it on Google (Or whichever search engine you prefer.) If possible, I'd suggest one of the animated ones on YouTube or the like, but if you want to read it for yourself, that is also available on a number of sites.

(I appologize, I have no idea how Russian Internet works...)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, too many choices in google though. Nah, Russian internet is no different to others, except for the language and ads. We also have Vkontante, which is like facebook.
Just watched Teens React on Youtube. So mamy lolz, especially the episode when they're introduced to MLP.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Update on my College's club: Closed, due to lack of members and well, the guy who started it got really ill or something. Plus, its the end of the semester as well and welp... yeah. So case closed, try again next time!

Actually on better thoughts, I've been thinking of running an ad in the paper or online about it. Running my own club about the show at a puble library or something.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
That's a great idea. You could have your own little Bronycon or something. I could not organize such things in our university. Our policy is too strict when it comes to creating organizations.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So is mine, which is probably the primary reason why most of the bronies here are so hidden. I discovered two because they were both closeted and did not want to be seen around with their pony shirts and stuff, while here I am typing this wearing an I <3 BRONIES t-shirt, wearing a pony lanyard that carries my car keys, and my binder has a Rainbow Dash valentines day card and a poster with all of the mane 6. I sound like a show off here. xD But then, I'm fairly certain that could catch attention from those hidden bronies out there.

This is the shirt I have right now:
Spoiler:

OH BTW, I finally remembered...I was going to show you all my second OC pony, right? This is Starflower. She's a complete opposite of Snapdragon, whose personality is close to Rainbow Dash's but she's very smart and loved technology. Starflower, on the other hand, loves to write stories, and adores nature. Her cutie mark is a star-shaped flower.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I'm still in high school, and have only really seen other bronies passing by. The only way I know this is due to the high influx of Fluttershy's "Yay" t-shirt. Although I have seen other cool ones around. Man, I should really get out of the closet and into the real world. The problem I have with that, though, is that I may have a few issues with my current friends, who sorta look down on it. Oh well! Time to unleash the inner friendship!!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I think I've shown you my t-shirts, or not... anyway I'll post mine later. Haha, those G3 ponies. Nice though :) Nice OC meganium, she reminds me of the shallow seas, fresh and natural.
My second OC is here. I don't know how to make the background transparent though.
Spoiler:

She is Veeyon, pronounced as "fion". She is qquite hyper, and loves composing songs. Additional info can be found in DA. I don't usually wear my shirt in public except for the 2.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think I've shown you my t-shirts, or not... anyway I'll post mine later. Haha, those G3 ponies. Nice though :) Nice OC meganium, she reminds me of the shallow seas, fresh and natural.
My second OC is here. I don't know how to make the background transparent though.
Spoiler:

She is Veeyon, pronounced as "fion". She is qquite hyper, and loves composing songs. Additional info can be found in DA. I don't usually wear my shirt in public except for the 2.

she looks quite bright for my eyes though. :3
still, she's looking pretty nice.
also, making the background transparent is easy with photoshop. :3
clicky~

I'm going to share my OC soon, as soon as the artist is done with it.
I can't draw for the life of me, unfortunately D:

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
What got me to watch MLP:FiM? I saw lots of people here liking it so I gave it a try, watch the one of the episodes and I got hooked!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Got the hang of making the background transparent before and after working on my projects. Here's the results.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ughh, why can't I resize the image here? Anyways, welcome to teh herd FeirsomeLucia!

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
What got me to watch MLP:FiM? I saw lots of people here liking it so I gave it a try, watch the one of the episodes and I got hooked!

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay at the club!

Got the hang of making the background transparent before and after working on my projects. Here's the results.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ughh, why can't I resize the image here? Anyways, welcome to teh herd FeirsomeLucia!

Those are very nice vectors regardless! I like them!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think the Equestria Girls movie may be one of those "movie first, cartoon series later' like those other cartoons in the past like Jimmy Neutron or Winx Club (those are just examples btw). Sunset Shimmer's description did drop a hint that...she might be an antagonist? Supporting character? (I mean, that jacket on her screams RIVAAAAAAAAAL).

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Im pretty sure Sunset is an antagonist. The whole look on her face and her outfit kinda point that way. And I agree with Pinkie-Dawn. The Great And Powerfull Trixie would seem like a better choice. :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
MAH EYES!!! MAH EYES!!! SPOILERS!!! AAGSDASJDDLKA..
Well, well, well. It is now confirmed that she will really appear heh? Trixie is better, in my opinion though.
Trixie will appear in that spin-off series right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back