• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJ?
DJG, I never knew you converted from coder to DJ =D

Blame zel. He started it. >.>

I have the same problem with that guy too. I collected all 8 fragments and I kept trying to talk pyramid as you said in FAQ at the first page. It still says "So you finished collecting the fragments?" and then "Hey, can I count them?" and nothing happens. :(

And also, I have problems with Angeallen and Rayquaza too.

I finished Angeallen event and talked to Nicholas on Mount Krystal.(and he later returned to Whirl Islands) and then I talked to Angeallen. He didn't say anything. (I just saw on Angeallen event on youtube, he have to say that he is dying and disappearing. But not for me...) I thought It must be somehow I forgot to do something in order to catch Angeallen so I exited Mount Krystal. Later I came to Mount Krystal and I found that Angeallen was disappeared and never appear again...

And Rayquaza, Once I went to Mt.leon, I found Rayquaza again, but he says nothing. Later I went to Mt.Leon again after I collected Devihel and Breatherna. This time, Rayquaza was disappeared and never appear again too. But I can still talk to him (which he says nothing).

how could I do?

BTW, I collected all Legendaries Pokemon, accept those 2 legendary dragons. and I chose Bad side.

and here's my save file if you want to check it.
4shared.com/file/OU74ajUv/Pokemon_Ruby.html

PS.Sorry for my bad English...

THX

Here's the download link of your fixed saved file.
Note that I only fixed the Ruby Destiny fragments though.
http://www.mediafire.com/?intk7jb4zx0guw2

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Blame zel. He started it. >.>

Here's the download link of your fixed saved file.
Note that I only fixed the Ruby Destiny fragments though.
mediafire.com/?intk7jb4zx0guw2

THX again, but what about those 2 legendary dragons problem?

do you have any suggestion for those?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I was playing and suddenly when I use the surf, the character was bugged, this is the route near dusk path, and I wanted to know also because in alice is not the stealth with which it has a gym, and I wanted will also know if there is any new version, because I loved that game too ( I can not post images yet ... )

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
Alright, this hack is awesome until now.

When I go to Breeze Island and talk to the Team Earth Grunt at front of the door the game is frozing :/
Can you people help me???

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Alright, this hack is awesome until now.

When I go to Breeze Island and talk to the Team Earth Grunt at front of the door the game is frozing :/
Can you people help me???

It's a known bug, and I still couldn't really understand why it's happening though.
Anyway, have you done the Dark Organization event in Rintah Town yet?
If not yet, then I suggest you do that and finish the event there before you head back to Breeze Island.

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
It's a known bug, and I still couldn't really understand why it's happening though.
Anyway, have you done the Dark Organization event in Rintah Town yet?
If not yet, then I suggest you do that and finish the event there before you head back to Breeze Island.

Thanks that helped me :D

So I choosed the Good side of the story. Now I have to go in Dusk Path Mineral Cave but when I go in and I talk to that Pokemon creature thingy it throws me out of the cave :P
What am I supposed to do????

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks that helped me :D

So I choosed the Good side of the story. Now I have to go in Dusk Path Mineral Cave but when I go in and I talk to that Pokemon creature thingy it throws me out of the cave :P
What am I supposed to do????

Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town yet?
If not, then head to Lustersand Town and defeat him, and earn a new symbol/badge.
If yes, then try and talk to him again so a little scene will trigger.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I dunno if this is necroing or not.. But can someone PLEASE tell me how I even play it.. I dont udnerstand the formats fo IPS and UPS..

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I dunno if this is necroing or not.. But can someone PLEASE tell me how I even play it.. I dont udnerstand the formats fo IPS and UPS..

1.Download a Pokemon Ruby (CLEAN ROM)
2.Download the latest version of IPS
3.Double click the IPS and go find your Ruby rom and click on it.
4.Using an emulator VBA you should be able to play it. (this should be easy.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
I tried that.. and I'm just getting a black screen after it says Analizying and Unpacking sucess.

wait nvm.. got a new rom and it worked like a charm. Thanks everyone ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Town yet?
If not, then head to Lustersand Town and defeat him, and earn a new symbol/badge.
If yes, then try and talk to him again so a little scene will trigger.

Alright I'm done with the story !! :D
I found this bug thingy

And I'm getting Giratina for my guardian pokemon??? lol WUT!? WHY!?
Why not Shaymin???? :P

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Alright I'm done with the story !! :D
I found this bug thingy

And I'm getting Giratina for my guardian pokemon??? lol WUT!? WHY!?
Why not Shaymin???? :P

From the Help Section in the first post...

Help Section[a id]faq[/a id]
"We should know where to ask for help."

Walkthrough F.A.Q...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Great music. The rival music reminds me of a certain game about hearts and keyblades.

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
Uh...

You know how you're supposed to talk to the green diamond right outside Lost Shadow Vally to obtain Shaymin?

Well, I did it, yet only Giratina appears, and the Saplings/Diamond isn't/aren't there anymore.

I have a save before Shadow Valley, thankfully, right at Sirvus.

Also, the Giratina theme is freakin epic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
i recently defeated the mother virus.. Then i consukted the stone and it said to go to mineral cave in dusk path.. I went there and theres nothing there...
Are there other mineral caves in dusk path? im pretty sure i searched the whole cave and theres nothing there

I have 6 badges right now.. And i have chosen the good side? did i miss something?

i recently defeated the mother virus and i consulted the stone what to do next and it said to go to the mineral cave in dusk path.. So i went there.. I searched the whole cave but nothings there.. Did i miss something?
i have 6 badges now

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i recently defeated the mother virus.. Then i consukted the stone and it said to go to mineral cave in dusk path.. I went there and theres nothing there...
Are there other mineral caves in dusk path? im pretty sure i searched the whole cave and theres nothing there

I have 6 badges right now.. And i have chosen the good side? did i miss something?

Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz again. Ranger Leana should show up there, telling you to head over to Shadow Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back