• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hp?

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2004
I tried that kecleon thing on my ruby, and My Azumarill had poison, my Groudon had flying, my Kirlia had grass, although i need to know what is Super effective and doesn't affect normal types to figure the others out. Anyone know?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
ghost is the only one that normal is completely immune to ^_^;

like i said, that can test out type but not the attack power...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
HP runs off according to type... that's why Espeons/Exeggutor usually have hp fire on them to run off their super high sp.attack already.

HP is calculated by the type of HP it is, except for counter/mirror coat which HP is treated as normal attack. Sunny day will affect HP Fire's attack, and same for rain dance and HP Water.

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 11, 2004
Ok, then my Swellow has fighting HP and Blaziken, mightyena, and bagon have HP ghost.

Back