• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi there,
Could I please have some rare candy/drugging done today? (If your back in action on 4th Gen)
Also, I still would like that Darkrai checked, (When you get your Hack Check sorted out that is)

Zeus
If you get on here before I leave I cna do that for you!! :)
Are you available to continue our trade tonight?

Sorry about every thing, this snow really messed me up, but I think we will have to do a different kind of trade if you don't mind??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I hate to do this but since my black game is being retarded!! :laugh: Can I trade you from my 4th gen. game and you trade with your self, them to your 5th gen. game in the black / white forest??

Years
Ok let's see:

Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984
Ageto Celebi lv10 Docile ID 31121 or Celebi lv30 Lax ID 60623 or 10 ANIV Celebi lv70 Lax (which ever one you have on 4th gen)
SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 06260
Manaphy Box 11 Naive lv1 Box 11
NewMoon Island Darkrai lv50 Modest (don't see an ID number, but it's listed by the Manaphy liste below)
Latios lv35 Naive (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pear game)
Diagla lv1 Rash (NBM) (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Palkiia lv1 Lonely (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Giratina lv1 Careful (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Raikou lv40 Hasty (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Entei lv40 Relaxed (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Suicune lv40 Quirky (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Lugia lv45 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Ho-Oh lv70 Impish (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Uxie Sassy lv50 Box 18
Mesprit Quiet Box 18
Azelf Docile lv50 Box 18
Heatran Naughty lv70 Box 18
Regigigas Hardy lv70 Box 18
Cresslia Mild lv50 Box 18
Articuno lvl 50 Rash (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Zapdos level 50 Bold (didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)
Moltres lvl 50 Brave(didn't see an ID number, but it's listed under your 2nd Pearl game)

I think that is everything.

Last edited:
Years
on my way in now.

that's good to here. we've never had it bad enought that we lost power but last year we had about three inches of ice that made everything...interesting :)

Years
Oh, I agree going places is fun, I like to see and do new things. I just love that coming home feeling...except that you have to go back to the real world.

meet you there

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry about all the fc's, all of my pokes are scattered and I don't like this at all and with so many being transferred because of events, I am having troubles finding them all for you!!

Years
Don't worry about, it's no trouble at all. the only thing i have to get use to is remember to put the ones i want to trade in my party. I'm used to black/white where you have your entire PC available. The first time I traded in soulsilver I was suprised that I could only pick from the ones that in my party.

Back