• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (IC)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
chapter three: COLETTE // The Shack
255.png
043.png

The two boys proved to be fellow trainers from Pine as well after all. Shadow was the boy with the Pikachu, and the other who had come running over was apparently called Ian. The former explained he had seen a man walk into the cabin earlier. Earlier? Before the mess with the Sawsbuck even started? Hm…

''Weeell, we're a task force, aren't we?'' Ian asked, rhetorically. Colette was a bit surprised. It was meant as a joke, but he may have taken it more seriously than she intended. Ian suggested they go investigate, and made to let out his Squirtle – which didn't go over well, apparently, as a Budew came out instead. Groaning, he put the Pokéball away and turned towards Colette. ''Come on, I think we'll be needing as much help as we can get.''
''Well, a few of us already went inside the cottage. But we've been fighting off a wild Sawsbuck a little while back, so I'm pretty sure most of the Pokémon are exhausted, to say the least…'' the girl explained. She started moving towards the door as she continued: ''If there really is a suspicious man inside, we should probably head in as well, though!''

Indeed, inside the cottage were a lot more people; more than Colette expected to see, as well. Two of them had just introduced themselves as well, but there were two more inside. A boy she hadn't seen before… and one she had. That's right, it had slipped her mind with all the introductions, but Frank Bul the Totodile Thief was right here!
Colette wanted to approach him, but seeing how Javier had apparently stopped caring as well made her realise; even if they caught him now, bringing him all the way back to Pine's lab would be a pain… and a waste of time. So, instead, she asked.
''Why did you steal that Pokémon anyway? Did you want to be part of the mission to stop Plasma as well?''
If that was the case, at least they would have a another member to their group. And if not… perhaps he could be convinced to join them?

Years
A startled Frank fidgeted when asked about his motives. In his mind, he wanted his pursuers to forget about him so he could continue his charade of being a trainer Professor Pine had actually chosen to embark on the mission. Charles had noticed Colette's specific use of the word 'steal' when referring to Jack's Totodile and subsequently moved out of the way, giving her a clear view of the thieving trainer. Others in the crowd also took interest in Frank, adding to the pressure of having to explain himself.

"Well, kinda yeah….you see, I really wanted to take part and stuff, so I had to because she wouldn't let me….I know it sounds really bad…but death to Plasma, am I right?"Frank's excuse had seemingly worked to some effect, with many of the younger trainers nodded very understandingly. Nailed it! thought Frank in his moment of temporary triumph. Even if a couple of the older trainers were to not believe his story, the larger majority would outweigh any sort of lynch mob against the boy to take away his gator.

After the excitement of the day began to wear down on all trainers present, it became almost unanimous that the busted down cabin would be their shelter for the night. This action was not advised by Shadow, who continued to declare that he saw a man enter the house prior to the party's fortunate meet up. Jack had explained to the younger trainer that unless the mystery man had a secret hiding place, someone in the rather large group of trainers would have noticed him. It was unknown to the young man that his aggravated sarcasm of a secret area would turn out to be correct and his logic went unchecked.

The team had made a small fire in the fireplace to warm up by while the group chatted somewhat to learn everyone's name and to make some idle small talk. As a safety precaution, the fire was put out and many of Pine's 'taskforce' slept huddled together to stay warm, doing their best away from the draft permeating from the open doorframe. The time had passed significantly while the team was resting the day from their tired bodies with many of their Pokémon sleeping nearby. It was now one in the morning, and the faint sounds of breathing and some snores blocked out the low creaking noise being produced from the bookcase.

The secret door had been unlocked, and two silhouettes walk out of it, sneakily tip-toeing towards the trainers. The darkness, while hiding the two frames from plain sight, also had the negative side effect of obscuring their own vision. Due to this mutual handicap, the larger of the two figures stepped on Shadow's Pikachu, who cried out in pain loudly.

The other Pokémon where the first to respond, and the majority of them woke up in a split second looked around for the intruders. Charmander's tail shone brighter and created a torch and revealed both adults. The calamity of cries was loud, and awoke all trainers from their slumber. "Damnit, now it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way!" spoke Roy loudly, who was slightly pleased with this fact. The Plasma member had wanted to take out the group in battle initially, and now he was going to get his wish.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Javier Serrano || The Shack
258.png
585-summer.png

Chapter 3: Sleep

Colette and the others followed Javier inside the cabin. The first thing she noticed was Frank, the Totodile Thief. "Why did you steal that Pokémon anyway? Did you want to be part of the mission to stop Plasma as well?" Javier honestly have forgotten about the young kid with all the excitement that happened. With the Sawsbuck and Ursaring (caught by the thief, that lucky kid), Javier's mind went haywire and just focused on one thing: survival.

"Well, kinda yeah….you see, I really wanted to take part and stuff, so I had to because she wouldn't let me….I know it sounds really bad…but death to Plasma, am I right?" Javier saw the others relax a bit, even Collette. Well, it would also be nonsense if we try apprehend the kid now. Plus, we need all the people we can to bring the 'death to Plasma' to fruition. We're just a bunch of kids. Each of them took their position inside the cabin, one of the kid's Charmander providing the fire needed. Soon enough all of them were deeply asleep except for Javier, adrenaline still not coming out of his body.

A yelp by the Pikachu woke Javier up, although he was not the only one. Soon enough, all of them were awake and saw two figures in the darkness. "Damnit, now it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way!" There was a slight jump in his voice, as if what he said was a good thing. What are two grown-ups doing in here? Javier decided to let out both of his Pokemon.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Javier said, putting up his game face. He fears that the two grow-ups might have good Pokemon and the only one in their group capable of battling strong Pokemon is the thief's Ursaring. "We outnumber you."

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Crouched under a window, Ian and his Bud Pokemon raised their eyes up to the glass and took a peek inside. Turning to his little green partner, "Colette said they had to fight a Sawsbuck earlier, but I didn't expect it to be so torn up in there," he said. There were other boys Ian hadn't met resting inside the cabin, including a young boy who introduced himself as Frank. "Well, everything seems normal. How about we check it out for ourselves, Budew?" The Pokemon just stared straight up at its master, its smile unwavering. Ian smacked his lips and walked towards the entrance of the shack, Budew swiftly following suit. Does that thing ever stop smiling?

Inside, Colette had begun interrogating Frank. ''Why did you steal that Pokémon anyway? Did you want to be part of the mission to stop Plasma as well?''

"To be honest, I was expecting someone, oh, I don't know, a bit… older?" Ian muttered to himself.

Though his voice was a bit shaky, Frank managed to pull a response together. "Well, kinda yeah….you see, I really wanted to take part and stuff, so I had to because she wouldn't let me….I know it sounds really bad…but death to Plasma, am I right?"

Ian wanted to ask why Professor Pine wouldn't have let Frank go on his own journey, but decided against it. Night would be approaching soon and Ian could feel his eyelids getting heavier by the minute. All the trainers unanimously decided that they would all rest at the cabin and head for town in the morning. Well, all except Shadow. Apparently, Frank wasn't the man he was warning us about. "Being on a task force is hard. Cant it wait for tomorrow?" Ian stretched his arms and yawned while trying to bargain with Shadow. Soon after, Ian blocked out his voice and cuddled up with Budew as his new acquaintances talked over a fire.

Eventually, it was one in the morning and everyone had fallen asleep. The fire was put out and most of the kids were huddled together for warmth in the cabin. Suddenly, a familiar voice screeched in pain, instantly waking everyone up. "Was that… Pikachu?" Ian pondered. His voice was groggy and his vision was still blurred. After a quick session of rubbing his eyes, he was able to make out two shadowy figures standing above the group.

"Damnit, now it looks like we'll have to do this the hard way!"

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Charles Zernas

((If you didn't read the OOC thread, yup, I'm back and extremely sorry))

After an extremely scary encounter with the Sawsbuck, Charles had fallen asleep with no problem, being extremely tried out. As he went unconscious in the back of his mind he wondered what he was doing here. His dreams where filled with angry Kyreums with Sawsbuck heads. Not having a deep sleep, he was easily woken up.

Hearing the shuffling of feet, his eyes blinked open, although he could see nothing in the dark, he closed his eyes again. Suddenly there was a yelp from Pikachu, and Charmander's fire lit bright illuminating the figures of two adult standing by the bookshelf.

They looked startled, but the kids looked even more startled. Peeking at his watch, Charles realized it was around midnight. The more buff looking one grinned and loudly said, "Damn it! Now we are going to have to do this the hard way."

Charles stared at the two men. One had a lab coat on and looked like a scientist. He other one already had taken out his three Pokeball and was throwing it in the air. They hit the ground, revealing an Eevee, a Shinx, and a Slugma. The scientist just cringed and stepped behind the man with the three Pokeballs shaking his head and muttering to himself. ((OOC: The picture for Kuin's Pokemon isn't working, but it is an Onix.))

Completely deprived of sleep and energy, Charles did not feel like getting up. However, the three Pokemon in front of him presented a-
"SLUMGA USE SMOG!" the Pokemon happily obliged and opened it's mouth, realizing a putrid gas into the air. Charles was glad he hadn't stood up. He hadn't looked behind him, but if any trainers had, it would not have come out well, he heard coughing behind him. Pressing himself lower to the ground, he pulled out his two Pokeballs, and sent out Niengo and his Zorua. They looked around, confused. Charles explained, "Faint those three Pokemon, and avoid the gas in the air. Stay low to the ground."

They nodded, and Zorua transformed herself into the likeness of the Shinx. Charles smiled, but the smog in the room was getting thicker. He noticed the two men had put on their gas masks. He wondered what the others were doing, but throught the thick fog he couldn't see them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson Chapter 3- Plasma Blast

Watching as the people emerged from the shack a guy said "Damn it! Now we are going to do this the hard way!" Suddenly they sent out pokemon and some other guy sent forth his pokemon. Knowing that he needed help Matt sent forth his Chimchar as the slugma sprayed the area with smog. The guy made his Zorua and Riolu attack and same with Matt and Chimchar. "This is what you get for my dad's pokemon you killed! Chimchar use Thunder Punch on Slugma!" Matt shrieked. His pokemon strode forward like a horse and his hand lit up like a torch, it lighted up and made smog useless and hit Slugma in the face. "Out Shroomie! Use tackle then absorb on Eevee!" His other pokemon went to the Eevee and slammed his body into Eevee and then started sapping out the Eevees energy. "Son!" Jack heard from behind "Wow you are great at battling! No wonder you were chosen to be a trainer!" It was Jacks dad Chili. "The town heard and saw loads of strange things from the forest so I came to check but you are doing fine so I will leave this to you!" His dad then walked off and Matt waited for Eevees reply.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Slugma​
Slugma did it's master's bidding and blew out smog, it knew the drill. It would cause a diversion and Eevee would hide in the ground and faint them and etc. They were going to win as always. A little pocket of smog burned up, and a Chimchar flew at Slumga with a Thunderpunch. Slugma's eyes widened as it moved slowly out of the way. The Thunderpunch collided with the Slumga's back end. The Slumga hollowed as electricity coursed through it. Grimacing it picked a rock up from the ground and smashed it into the Chimchar's back.

Eevee​
Eevee is sent out with the other three Pokemon, however, this Pokemon looks rather confused. Looking around, it sees the smog from Slugma floating around in the air, and it knows what it has to do. It is just about to slink back when in front of it it saw a Chimchar burning up the Smog around it. Eevee was focused on the bright light, when a green beam shot at Eevee. Eevee was not expecting the green beam, and got hit in the face. Much of its energy left with the green beam, and it groaned, suddenly very tried. Eevee was not going to let the Shroomish get away with this though, as much as it hates battling, it hates losing even more so. Eevee ran forwards, and right before it slammed into Shroomish, it dug into the ground, leaving a hole in the ground, and Shroomish confused.

Shinx​

Is nowhere to be found.

Back