• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
*looks at new banner* Um... not very artistic, are we? ^-^;; Did your brother help you do that too?

So what's being done about this anyway? I mean... there must be something that's being done....

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Um, dude, Kylie isn't here anymore.

Saniigo, I barely knew thee.

Ugh, this is re-dic-er-us. (I know, it's rediculous.)

BWAHAHAHA! CURSE MY FRIENDS CURSE!!!

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
ok look guys why are u all so mad??

dont u hate the mods? i do. they bannd me, im making PC a better plcae.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Todoroki community? What the **** is up with that??? You can't even hack right.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Twenty seven people viewing this thread.

Fricking awesome.

Still, Todoroki. Talk to me. I want to get to know my new "friend".

Drifblim

Banned
Years
Todoroki said:
ok look guys why are u all so mad??

dont u hate the mods? i do. they bannd me, im making PC a better plcae.

So you do so by removing the old mods and starting anew with your pathetic grammar? Hah. Make my day worthwile.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
Um, dude, Kylie isn't here anymore.

Saniigo, I barely knew thee.

Ugh, this is re-dic-er-us. (I know, it's rediculous.)

It's really Ridiculous. -_- Anyway, when you ban me, can you do me a favor and look up words before you type them? It's killer on all of us how bad your grammar sux. And, why PC? Why not Serebii? You've got so much more meat at Serebii! Or Bulbagarden! Bulbagarden has got so many members as well.

Thank you very much but compared to you, I could've possibly been in love with the mods in a previous lifetime. *rolls eyes* I'm mad because you're such an a*shole. I'm mad because you need to take about 5 million steps down off your throne. I'm mad because you think your opinion is everyone elses opinion. I'M PISSED BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO STICK-UP FOR PC, AND THIS IS TAKING AWAY FROM MY RPING TIME.

They were smart to ban you, as I wish I could ban you in a heartbeat.

PC a better place. Shouldn't you be calling it 'TC' by now? But you know, you think you're so great, 'freeing' us from the mods's grasp. I think you'd have noticed by now with your grammar that you would've gotten banned anyway. When this is over, joke or not, I'm gonna be majorly pissed.

By the way Todoroki, I have a question. Under your new reign (sp?) of evil, are we allowed to cuss?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Um, I must admit the Mods are alittle crude with their banning. But, wait....OMFG. You guys, some guy, "whenbubblesburst" on AIM, awhile back, told me him and his friends were going to ruin PC, I warned Steve!! Steve did nothing.....:\

Years
I never hated the mods, never had a problem with them =3

OH! OH! Why did the Mod's ban you!?!?!

Open up! xP Share your feelings! *cough* other than changing the whole community *cough*

Years
I looked up his name on Wikipedia and it was the name of a Swordsman.
As for the person themselve,

YOu are notign but a small insignifigant loser with no power in reality. If you want to ban me, BAN ME THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
[SIZE="-7"]You come in here and disrupt a perfectly normal forum from your enjoyment? Great. How intelligent.

coughmoroncough

Ban me if you want, retard. I've got nothing to lose. And I'd get the satisfaction of knowing I went out with a bang. Since I wouldn't actually go out with a bang...

BANG BANG! <- There's the bang.

P.S. I hate the new layout. It sux0rz. Just like you. =)[/SIZE]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Stop swearing and behave.

I know this is a crisis situation but that does not mean you can go against the rules; they'll still be enforced.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Crystal Walrein said:
Which reminds me....Where the hell are Steve, Kwame, Arcanine, and the rest of that lot?
Right...but it wouldn't matter because we have no powers in the CP.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'm sure he did something.

Steve's password probably got changed. Oh, what a shame....Steve could have stopped this when I sent him the PM... WHY!????

' the hell? Every Mod is almost gone!

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
OMFG... You know what, PC is back to normal for me. What about you guys?

Edit: Well, at least it isn't 90% black. I have no idea about the rest...

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Why are banned people allowed ta' post?? o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back