• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
hey bolens feel free to pm me too, lets just see.
good luck Clacla$$$, hope your better at mapping the spriting. but your recolors are good

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
hey bolens feel free to pm me too, lets just see.
good luck Clacla$$$, hope your better at mapping the spriting. but your recolors are good

Yeah, I'll see how it all turns out. I might need your help for mapping.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I am looking for a Tile Editor/Inserter. I can do many inserting jobs, as I have already done, it just becomes a load to be able to handle ever aspect of the hack with inserting, mapping ,scripting, etc. If anyone is able to help, it would be most appreciated. :classic:

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Wait a minute...

Hey, your not scripting alone anymore. You've got me :]. Speaking of which, do you know if the mappers are done ,so that I can start making the NPCs and battles?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hey, your not scripting alone anymore. You've got me :]. Speaking of which, do you know if the mappers are done ,so that I can start making the NPCs and battles?

No the mapping is not done yet, though I wish it was..., I hate waiting.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking for a Mapper that can map fairly well, and that gets mapping done quickly. My mapper I have now is hardly ever on. Must include email so I can reach you other than PC.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking for Storyline Helper to assist in creating an original storyline that suits the game, must include email so I can reach you when PC is down, or I need to contact you. Thanks :classic:

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
I'd like to help with the storyline. I don't know how far you've gone into the game to make a storyline so PM with some details and I can see if I can help.

gamesharkhacker

SupremoHack Entertainment Inc.
Years
Hey Bolens can i Index+Finalize fakemon sprites for you? Ive got Photoshop CS5, so its easy for me to do and you will end up with some pretty sick results.

Thanks, GSH.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking for another Scripter to help script events, need to be able to devote time to PC every day, that is a prerequisite, thanks. Also please include email so that I can better reach you, thanks again. :classic:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Back and in action, sir! I might take a while to download the new rom-hacking tools for my new computer, but I'm ready for a job!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Back and in action, sir! I might take a while to download the new rom-hacking tools for my new computer, but I'm ready for a job!

Yes, you came back, AWESOME!!!! you can be a Mapper for now, really need one that is reliable and fast, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2011
Hello, I was sent here by shadowMrk. he told me that you were looking for a mapper.
I have experience in mapping and I have some proof of work.
C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\Pokemon - Leaf Green\name.dib

skills: mapping
past experience: worked on a hack with shadowMrk
e-mail: [email protected]

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hello, I was sent here by shadowMrk. he told me that you were looking for a mapper.
I have experience in mapping and I have some proof of work.
C:%5CUsers%5CJake%5CDesktop%5CPokemon%20-%20Leaf%20Green%5Cname.dib

skills: mapping
past experience: worked on a hack with shadowMrk
e-mail: [email protected]

Nice, your the last Mapper the team needs, so thanks for applying :)

man

Scrafty the Beast
Years
Hey, Bolens. I am a scripter that is able to devote a lot of time to this hack. If you require proof, here it is:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x820
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @1 0x2
trainerbattle 0x1 0x001 0x0 @before @after @later
end

#org @1
= Hello, [player]. I suppose you're here\nto defeat me.\lMuahahahahaha\pWhat a joke! With all of my\npokemon at my side, I am\linvincible!

#org @before
= Bring it on!

#org @after
= What, how could I lose to someone\nas weak as yourself.

#org @later
msgbox @2 0x6
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @3 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
msgbox @4 0x6
setflag 0x820
release
end

#org @done
msgbox @5 0x2
release
end

#org @2
= I suppose you want this badge as\nproof that I have been defeated.

#org @3
= \v\h01 recieved a badge!

#org @4
= Now, leave this gym!

#org @5
= Leave!

You can reach me at [email protected]

Back