• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
ok cool, can you please teach my mewtwo aura sphere to replace drain punch, he learns it at level 100, I also sent you the Arceus dream world instructions, I have one you can have/copy, Im not fussed as long as I get one back.

#######################################
No other moves change please

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
This is the house I mean

Red-roofed_House_Dream.jpg

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
The C gear is only to be used once you have seen him in your house, exited the dream world and woken up the dreaming poke, then you use the one on the right "Wireless" you must be outside, not in a poke centre for eg and then tap entralink, then you will warp to the forest in the centre of unova, walk north through a few tree door ways, and he'll be in there, use the dream ball they already put in your bag

Zeus

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
Hi Looking to trade

Hi, I am looking for a chinchou or a lanturn with the hidden ability Water absorb will be great to have.

Thank You!

Years
Are you interested in Black and White events? I have several different US movie Victini's and Mewtwo's available. I also have a DW event Arceus, Banette, and Mamoswine for trade.

If you are, I'm interested in an UT Deoxys.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Are you interested in Black and White events? I have several different US movie Victini's and Mewtwo's available. I also have a DW event Arceus, Banette, and Mamoswine for trade.

If you are, I'm interested in an UT Deoxys.
What are you wanting for those please??
Do you have time to level up/drug up, 2 more pokes for me today please?

Zeus
Sure meet you in there now, I'll bring 4 again!! :)

Back