• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Made with 2% real artificial flavors

Victini

I know it's really bad, but even if I notice there is something really bad in the ingredients portion [like TBHQ, a preservative], I tend to still eat it. >x<;;
I only check the labels of things I'm really interested in eating/drinking, although it doesn't really change my perception. It's more curiosity than anything else. owo;;

I never had much choice in what I had to eat while growing up, so I learned to just eat what I've got as horrible as that is. .w.;
And it was mostly cheap food with preservatives and artificial ingredients up the wazoo, by the way.

.... Pretty sure my arteries are already on the way to Clogville. Woops. OTL
Is it appropriate to throw a "yolo" in there...? >///>;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I need to read over ingredient lists, but only to check whether the food has something I'm allergic to. As far as healthy/organic stuff, I'll just say that I'm the type of guy who would gladly eat at McDonald's every day if I could afford it, and that should be a hint as to how much I care about whether something is healthy. For me, taste is king, and whatever they need to put in it to make it taste good is fine by me!

But there's something intriguing about foods with a lot of fancy sounding ingredients in it. It's like a chemistry lesson on the back of every package :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I never look at the labels of my food/drink. Only if I'm really really bored, I just read them for the sake of reading them, not because I'm worried about what my body is absorbing. XD

Back