• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
All this talk about cats makes me wish I could have a cute fluffy one to call my own... curse you, animal allergies!

Oh well, at least we have this larger stray cat that wanders near my apartment building that I can say hi to every now and then... I must smell of meat or something because it loves to be right near me xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Speaking of cats...merry Christmas from my very unhappy cat

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
That cat is adorable in its inner fury. My cat is a wimp XD Adorable, but still a wimp.

Years
I always torture my cat in unusual ways, I'm such an evil girl hahahahaha.

But she's extremely fluffy, and I love that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
My (sort-of) stepmother had a whole family tree of Basset hounds scattered throughout her family... they all kept track of the whole tree. Unfortunately, one of her daughter's hounds got ran over by a car, and our two hounds haven't returned home. One of them (Callie) is dead, and I have yet to ask about the other.

As for pet trees, we had a larger version of that going on with cats back when I lived in the middle of nowhere. The tree spanned like seven generations over 5 years. Because the road we lived on was a common shortcut for commuters, we had this one girl in a car hold up traffic to count all of our cats. XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Reptiles are cool, Ive never had one because my mom hates all kinds of reptiles, but I think it would be cool to have one. Ive had, fish, birds, dogs, cats and guinea pigs but no reptiles. I dont even know what kind I would want.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
But you can't snuggle reptiles like cats and dogs :(((

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Yeah I know, thats why Im glad I have a cat and she's snuggling with me right now. I just find reptiles interesting.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft you can so cuddle reptiles. <3
Bearded dragons seem to be specifically cuddly by the way they'll cling to your shirt.

I'm a cat/reptile person. I would also throw rodents in there, but I'm allergic to quite a few of them so I'm unable to adopt any. D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I also had a pet mouse once, so cute <3 I keep forgetting about that. So yeah Ive had very many interesting pets.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes, pet mice are so cute <3
People in my family adopted two feeders. They were sweet and friendly...until one of them died. Then her sister spent the rest of her life trying to bite us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back