• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Hi, community ^^

I'm DoraDAZ3R3D, but just call me DAZ, or R3D, or don't call me at all, as you prefer... lol
( Long time I don't register in a forum, but I still remember the general code of conduct, so I think I won't create any problem. In case I do, just PM me)

I wanted to get into the world of hacking game, but I am unsure about it, looks like it's a long thing xD (I'm good with sprites, tho, so in case you need a hand... ).

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
It is a very long time consuming ordeal. But so far, it has been very rewarding. The hardest part to pick up, is most likely scripting. But welcome to PC and Enjoy your stay(at the emulation forum). :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
It is a very long time consuming ordeal. But so far, it has been very rewarding. The hardest part to pick up, is most likely scripting. But welcome to PC and Enjoy your stay(at the emulation forum). :D

Hi, thank you for sharing a piece of your experience! :) and Yeah, I think I'll spend most of time there, thanks XD

Years
Oh Hi DAZ. Welcome to Pokècommunity
My name is Rambagos. Hacking a games? Sure, visit hack discussion in here!. I wish you could enjoy your stay here for learning about hacking world. :)

Years
Hi, community ^^

I'm DoraDAZ3R3D, but just call me DAZ, or R3D, or don't call me at all, as you prefer... lol
( Long time I don't register in a forum, but I still remember the general code of conduct, so I think I won't create any problem. In case I do, just PM me)

I wanted to get into the world of hacking game, but I am unsure about it, looks like it's a long thing xD (I'm good with sprites, tho, so in case you need a hand... ).

Hello DAZ, welcome to our community.

You made the right choice to come to PC, we're a friendly community with open arms and loads of members who all interact together as one.

I've been into Pokemon since I was 7, there's loads of members here who spent their childhood growing with Pokemon. Pokemon's just one of those franchises that gets you motivated for many years to come. I may be 20 but I still love Pokemon, especially the games and anime.

Since you're seeking interest in ROM hacking I might point you to the Emulation section where you'll have fun with fellow hackers. For all spriting needs, we have the Pixel Art section for that, where you can also share your creations.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me or a moderator/admin (bold colored names) if you need help. :3

- Hikari10

Years
Welcome to PC, DAZ~!

Hacking is a very popular subject here on PC and we have loads of amazing hackers around in our community. :D I'm not so much into making hacks as I am playing them, though.. I tried most of the ones that caught my eye, but there are still so many more to play!

And yeah, so long as you read both the official forum rules and individual section rules of the sections you'll be posting in, you'll be good to go. n_n

Aaaanyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if there's ever anything you need help with, all right? I'd love to help you out if you need it! It was great meeting you. <:

Back