• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

figglychu's fusion's(and other sprite works)

Status
Not open for further replies.

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
Years
hello. I'm an old member, figglychu, and if you've been a member of pokecommunity for a while, you may remember me from my old thread. if you're a new member or you don't remember me, then hello! requests are open, and my sprites come from the shyguy kingdom. I do fusions and recolors....I haven't found any old or shiny sprites (on a sheet), so I can't do shinies or de/revamps yet. feel free to request!

I almost forgot, I also do pre/post evolutions and perl babies! here's an example of both:
pre evolution for lapras:
lapraby.jpg

dragonite perl baby:
dragonperl.jpg

fusions:
Blazamence.jpg
blaziken/salamence and
Blasting.jpg
and blastiose/nidoking

skeleton pokemon:
skeletorge.gif
kyroge

recolor:
ddd.jpg

please rate my work and request!

Last edited:

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
Years
hello u are not surposed to have request threads here are you?
anyway the operl baby is well cute!!!the blastois/nidoking is great but the skeleton is a bit off in the shading & color department.overall 7/10(quite good to my standards)oh and the sprites just go to www.pe2k.com ^-^p.s if u r alowed request threads can i have a flygon perl baby plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back