• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for some help.

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Hi all, I'm new here and I'm looking for someone that would be willing to help me out fill up my National dex.

I'm not looking for any trades as I don't really have anything good to offer (though I won't turn any down if people are in the giving mood!). I just want to see some certain pokemon so I can start using the GTS to trade for them.

If anyone knows an easy way to see some of these pokemon so I can fill my dex up I'd love to hear it!

Shaymin
Manaphy
Phione
Cresselia
Regigigas
Rayquaza
Latias
Celebi
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Mew
Mewtwo
Treecko
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Croconaw

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I can breed you a treeko if you have a Corsola or Charmander to trade? I really need the Corsola though. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
This could be a long shot, but if you have a Burmy, I could give you a Treeko egg as well, or a Rayquaza. Once I get them into Diamond, which could take a while. I am in desperate need of a Burmy, though, to fill up my Sinnoh dex so that I can bring my Sapphire pokemon into Diamond and start my breeding program.

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Zug I could probably breed a Charmander as soon as I import it to my diamond game.

And Starryday I do have a Burmy egg I would be willing to trade you for that rayquaza

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Sorry Color Me Evil I didn't know they weren't available yet, thanks for editing my post :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Alright. :) My friend code's 3738 3785 2024. Let me know what yours is. Just to make it clear, I don't have Rayquaza in the game yet, I still have to import it. Do you have anything in particular that you'd like as an immediate trade? I don't have much in Diamond, just a few common pokemon and some bred Ponyta(with Fire Blast and Toxic).

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
It's ok Starry I can wait, I still have to breed that burmy anyway. my friend code is 5111 9947 6495.

Just let me know when you can trade :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
'Cept I need the Burmy in order to import from Sapphire. ;) I have seen 149 pokemon and the only one I need now is Burmy. Once I get it I can start working on bringing the Sapphire pokemon into Diamond. And I know you're taking a risk by trusting that I'll follow through, but I promise I will. :) I just need any old Burmy and then I can unlock the National Dex.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
'Cept I need the Burmy in order to import from Sapphire. ;) I have seen 149 pokemon and the only one I need now is Burmy. Once I get it I can start working on bringing the Sapphire pokemon into Diamond. And I know you're taking a risk by trusting that I'll follow through, but I promise I will. :) I just need any old Burmy and then I can unlock the National Dex.

Theres a bug catcher dude in eterna forest that has a burmy, hes along the bottom after the first area.

J2- Do you want me to hatch the Treeko egg?

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
I just hatched your burmy. I can do the trade now if you want, you can trade me whatever for it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Theres a bug catcher dude in eterna forest that has a burmy, hes along the bottom after the first area.

I love you. lol Thanks so much, I thought I'd battled everyone in the game but I must've missed him.

If you're still interested in the Rayquaza, J2, I'd be interested in any of the following(don't need a burmy anymore... sorry!)

- Ponyta with egg moves
- Female Taillow/Swellow with Aerial Ace
- Male Taillow/Swellow, Ponyta/Rapidash, Vulpix/Ninetails, Absol, or Girafarig with TM moves that can be passed on to babies
- Any of the above pokemon with good IVs
- Female starters from any generation(especially D/P)

If you have anything else you'd be willing to offer, just let me know. Especially if they deal with any of the pokemon above or similarly cute pokemon. :P I breed my favorites.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I love you. lol Thanks so much, I thought I'd battled everyone in the game but I must've missed him.

If you're still interested in the Rayquaza, J2, I'd be interested in any of the following(don't need a burmy anymore... sorry!)

- Ponyta with egg moves
- Female Taillow/Swellow with Aerial Ace
- Male Taillow/Swellow, Ponyta/Rapidash, Vulpix/Ninetails, Absol, or Girafarig with TM moves that can be passed on to babies
- Any of the above pokemon with good IVs
- Female starters from any generation(especially D/P)

If you have anything else you'd be willing to offer, just let me know. Especially if they deal with any of the pokemon above or similarly cute pokemon. :P I breed my favorites.
Your welcome. I couldn't find Wormadam, but I finally found the trainer that had it after a whole day of looking just about. xD

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Zug I would love it it you hatched it, but just so you know it might be a while on that charmander, I still have it on my leaf green cart and need to trade one over then breed it. :/ If you don't mind waiting

Starry I have a female level 1 torchic if you want?

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
I hatched it! Do you have any other pokemon that are ready to go? It'll save you having to rush around breeding and stuff just for my sake. xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
Sounds good to me. I have one already, actually, but it's always nice to have new blood. :) I'll let you know as soon as I get Rayquaza into my Diamond.

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Zug I have a level 1 Wobbuffet, mudkip, torchic, drifloon all ready to go if you want any of those?

J2

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
Sure thing my code is 5111 9947 6495 I'm ready when you are :)

Back