• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Zootster said:
The chance of gettin a shiny is 1:8195 (you switched around the 1st 2 #s). That's why it seems a lot less likely.

Oops :nervous: . Your right, its 1/8195. But still, I have one shiny, with 600+ game hours... Iv'e spent a long time searching, and what have I got from it? A shiny Claydol! You can't even tell the differance on the GBA screen unless you compare it with another claydol... I need more shinys!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
I might be a little lucky cus I have 2 and I aint even played 100 hours XD.

Maybe. My problem is I have realy BAD luck when it comes to shinies... At least I got a shiny before I knew they existed, though.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
For everyone in this club, ive figured out, on average, how long it takes to find a shiny in the wild. Assuming that it takes 5 seconds to find a Pokemon and 10 seconds to end the battle, it'll take 122,925 seconds. In other words, 34.14583333... hours. This is gonna take FOREVER!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Zootster said:
For everyone in this club, ive figured out, on average, how long it takes to find a shiny in the wild. Assuming that it takes 5 seconds to find a Pokemon and 10 seconds to end the battle, it'll take 122,925 seconds. In other words, 34.14583333... hours. This is gonna take FOREVER!

If you assume all 26 of us were searching at the same time, one of us should run into a shiny in 1.31330128 hours.

EDIT: Actualy there are more of us now, but I'm not sure how many more.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey guys what is your background mine is midnight Misty, I am asking cus all I can see is you Pokemon pictures and no stupid white background behind them lik on mine :(,

Pokemon_Veteran

Zootster

Years
Hey guys what is your background mine is midnight Misty, I am asking cus all I can see is you Pokemon pictures and no stupid white background behind them lik on mine ,

Pokemon_Veteran
It's just that u have a white background on ur pics, and we have clear ones. If u want clear backgrounds, just get ur spites from some site that's called PokemonElite2000 or somethin. Theres a link to it somewhere in this thread (I think towards the end).

Zootster

Years
Huh? I dunno then. Maybe u should just try again and see if it works. They could've changed their sprites or somthin.

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 13, 2008
dude dont upload them to photo bucket just right click on the shiny u want (on poke2000) go to properties then copy that link there ya done :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, that'll do. i have so much going on that i probably won't get to shiny hunting until tuesday.
o, i have a friend looking for a shiny mr. mime. so if you want to not go after him, that would be advisable.

Zootster

Years
I've been searching FOREVER and still, no shiny Unown!!! I've caught 4 "!"'s and STILL no shiny!!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Well, still no luck on clefairy...

I just started searching for shinys in the Pokemon Mansion, while I'm EV training my Onix.

I passed the pokerus over to my shiny Claydol, so now I have a shiny pokemon with the pokerus :) .

Back