• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Isshu Landscape *Pictures leaked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I still can;t quite understand the scale of that map. Isshu's either really small or all of the cities and towns are so much bigger than we're used to (or that's only part of the regional map).

Any thoughts on what RL location it's based on?

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
Years
I'm hoping it's only partial but above the Pokemon shaped park...IS THAT A WATERFALL I SEE!?!? :P Spoilers. :P

All the bridges are a nice touch though I'm kind of dissapointed to see that Hiun is the only huge city and that the Sky Arrow Bridge just leads to like farming land...looks like there's some sort of temple hiding in behind the mountain's though and that is freaking awesome!!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
i don't think it's really based on anything...I mean look at it !!..also there is a pokeball like place in the centre...so i guess it's just pure creativity

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Yay, another place with a Poké Ball shape to it. :D

Also, a very easily spotted Hiun City. :P It looks as if it's the only major city there. :\
Reshiram's sprite is too generic, as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I believe these scans are already being discussed here, so let's keep it all together, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back