• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Good,Bad and Ugly Moments

SuperSnivy

Team Fireblast Member
Years
Good moment? Back in April 2010, I was wandering around on Route 34 in my HG, looking for a Ditto for no reason. I was fleeing everything, until I found...

A SHINY DROWZEE.

Since I had beaten the game, I caught it in an Ultra Ball in one shot. (LV.10 Drowzee.) I evolved it and now am in the process of training it. (His name is Pinkinator. :))

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
My good moment...I never did have one.

A bad moment...probably the fact that I made a Shiny Tentacruel faint/running away from that exact Pokemon. Man, that was good and all, finding a Shiny Pokemon...it went like...
(flashback ripple)
I was surfing around Route 42 or something...
When I got into a battle, the fateful battle...
The Shiny Tentacruel appeared!
I quickly attacked and afterwards...
I threw a certain Poke Ball variant that I forgot.
It escaped from the ball.
I kept throwing Poke Balls...
It kept escaping.
And so, I attacked, thinking that it wouldn't do a lot of damage, simply making its HP bar go red.
But it was a critical hit, and it fainted.
(flashback ripple)
That was probably how it happened.
If not, well, get rid of the critical hit bit, and it fainted out of an attack, simple. Or...I ran away from it after trying to catch it a few times, thinking that I'll find another one someday. Right.

I don't have a terrible experience...well, no.

Back