• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Game Freak's new "Collaboration"?

norbyotter

Victory Starling
Years
Extreme letdown ;n; I honestly didn't expect anything Pokémon related, but I did really hope for a cartoony Harvest Moon game collab... Like Magical Melody for the GCN but for the 3DS. Oh how I would love that. Animal Crossing NL helps fill that gap, though!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
... Hahahahahahaha. That's funny.

Ah.... But then again, I thought Angry Birds was a stupid idea for a game at first too. All I know is that Solitaire is boring to play while sober.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Honestly, I didn't know what to expect. It looks fun to me though, sweeties.

...Now I'm kinda wishing if Link and Epona make a cameo of some sort. XD

Years
I know it is a long shot but I have been really thinking about all of this well since CoroCoro announced that they will have a thing of the century. It may as well be a collab between them and a home console game developer such as for the new Xbox1 or PS4. This could mean a main series Gen 6 game on a home console. I know it is a long shot.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I know it is a long shot but I have been really thinking about all of this well since CoroCoro announced that they will have a thing of the century. It may as well be a collab between them and a home console game developer such as for the new Xbox1 or PS4. This could mean a main series Gen 6 game on a home console. I know it is a long shot.

Gamefreak is exclusive to Nintendo. Anything of Gamefreak appearing outside of Nintendo is never going to happen in our lifetime.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Gamefreak is exclusive to Nintendo. Anything of Gamefreak appearing outside of Nintendo is never going to happen in our lifetime.
Well at least so far. Who knows what'll happen in the next decade or so. It's not like Nintendo owns GameFreak or anything.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Didn't Game Freak made games for the SEGA Genesis before such as Pulseman?
Those games were made before Pokemon. The only non-Nintendo game they made in-between Pokemon was some JP-exclusive doctor thingy game for the Playstation. It was crappy. I'm not surprised why they stuck with nintendo.

But with their current status now, even without Nintendo's funding... they should be able publish their own game.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Has Pokemon news ever been divulged on the Gamefreak site like this? From my experience, I've only been seeing news on things like CoroCoro and official sites specifically made for Pokemon. This is why I was/am doubtful it had anything to do with Pokemon.

Back