• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Letting Me Save

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
Hi Guys,

I was playing Pokemon: Dark Rising last night (on VBA) and I got a bit into it (beat the 1st gym) and then I decided to come off. So I went to go save the game using the internal save option and it told me there was another saved game is it okay to overwrite? So I clicked yes and it said Save error! Please exchange the backup memory.

I searched google and it said to change the save type to Flash 128k so I did that tried again and still the same error. So I thought maybe I need to reset VBA? So I did a save state reset VBA, loaded the save state tried again and still same error.

Idk what else to try now. I have the save state so I can load the game from there but it would be nice to save internally

Any ideas?

Thanks,

TheLegendaryMew

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That's not an official game and sounds like perhaps an emulator problem. Try asking in Emulation.

gvREi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back