• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Too lazy to paint my entire house. I'm the type to spend the entire 24 hours of the day in my bed playing video games and blasting some rock music. So no just no.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Maybe not just painting.

Building a deck, general repairs, landscaping, roofing... All that crud lol I know it's not the norm' for Pokemoners but some people have to do their own repairs :P it's definitely cheaper than hiring someone for it!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Then it's a solid NO. Procrastination + laziness = unable to do such a thing.
I admire you for doing it.

droomph

weeb
Years
Then it's a solid NO. Procrastination + laziness = unable to do such a thing.
I admire you for doing it.

Procrastination + laziness =
118870a.jpg

simple as that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm alone here. I:
Anyone else around? What are you guys up to?

My cat looks like he's dead. He sleeps in such odd positions.

Sir Codin

Sounds like my cats. Every time I see them sleeping I get nervous.

Years
Don't have a cat so I can't tell.
Wow DCC is dead a lot these times.

Yeah this DCC can be dead at times lol.

But as for the subject of cats, I often tried to perform evil laughs at my cat. My mother hates it when I do that, even when I'm just hugging my cat she tried to penalize me for it. In fact, she calls my cat "her daughter" and thinks I'm nonexistent lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Omg this discussion is so sweet haha.

I always had a bit of a weird relationship with my mum. More like friends than actual mother/son, I guess. Worked out just fine for me though!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
@Hikari, hahahaha your mum sounds hilarious :P

My mum's nice, but I've never been super close to her tbh. She works really hard and she's currently back in uni so I really look up to her for her dedication and perseverance. :,)

(Also re: cats, I wish I had a cat askjdhfakjshfksjadfh)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Ah, my mother. I can't say I've ever had a close relationship with the Kraken, no.

Years
@Hikari, hahahaha your mum sounds hilarious :P

Yeah she sure is weird, Josh.

She has a big obsession towards Ozzy Osbourne and his music, which I absolutely hate. And she also looks at creepy stuff on the internet that's just so gross. I'm the complete opposite of her in terms of musical taste, personal preferences, everything!

Speaking of Ozzy, she managed to meet him at a Black Sabbath concert a few weeks ago. My fave genre of music is well... anything except country, classical or metal. She's a big fan of metal music, which is just so annoying with the screaming vocals and everything.

I love dance and pop music especially, but she thinks the music I love is so crap. But then again I'm from a younger generation (I think I was born in the Generation Y era, but close to the end of its run) so it sorta explains it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
And she also looks at creepy stuff on the internet that's just so gross.

I can now cross off "cover my mouth with my hand and try not to genuinely laugh at something on the internet because everyone else is asleep" from my Bucket List.

But I'm glad she got to meet one of her idols! That must have been pretty amazing; I know I'd be pretty excited if I met a certain someone whom I adore.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahhh I love my mom. We have the perfect balance between mother-daughter and two friends in our relationship, we genuinely enjoy spending a lot of time together, and I can tell her anything. :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My mother, aah, where would I be without her? She's one of those sweet and caring mothers. I can tell her anything I want and we get along very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back