• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Id use ebay.

One just sold for 300 dollars.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Id use ebay.

Here is my Ebay link. Demon if you wouldn't mind checking out the two pictures on the listing. It shows the quality of the card front and back. I got an offer for $400. Is that a good deal? Thanks!

Years
Here is my Ebay link. Demon if you wouldn't mind checking out the two pictures on the listing. It shows the quality of the card front and back. I got an offer for $400. Is that a good deal? Thanks!

Please do not link to eBay auctions. It is against site rules.

I'd say $400 is fair market value for that.

As for everyone else, I'll get to pricing yours when I get home! I've been out all week long and am posting from my mobile.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Id use ebay.

Demon if you wouldn't mind checking out the two pictures here. They show the quality of the card front and back. I got an offer for $400. Is that a good deal? Could I get more? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Please do not link to eBay auctions. It is against site rules.

I'd say $400 is fair market value for that.

As for everyone else, I'll get to pricing yours when I get home! I've been out all week long and am posting from my mobile.

I'm not sure how that got posted. I'm not allowed to post url's yet anyways I thought I erased that one...sorry.

But there is the quality of the card front and back. Could I get more than 400 or should I take that offer? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Can anyone tell me how much the following card would be worth?

Shining Tyranitar Error Card
Neo Destiny
Ultra Rare 113/105
Near Mint to Mint

The error is in the description where it is suppose to say just and mine says hust.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
Can anyone tell me how much the following card would be worth?

Shining Tyranitar Error Card
Neo Destiny
Ultra Rare 113/105
Near Mint to Mint

The error is in the description where it is suppose to say just and mine says hust.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Considering that error was never corrected, meaning they were all printed that way, the same as any other Shining Tyranitar: $20 to $30.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Hi!
I recently found some cards while cleaning my room, and wondered if anyone knew what some of them are worth. Here are 3 of them which i think could be worth the most:
(I have no idea about pokemon card prices, so don't kill me please!)

1. Charizard lv.55 (130 HP)
Secret Wonders
3/132

2. Kyogre ex (120 HP)
Promo

3. Chansey (100 HP)
Aquapolis
69/147

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Hi, I just recently bought a Shadowless Charizard (1st edition) that came from Base Set 1 and its in almost NM condition. Its number is 4/102 and I'm hoping to get a price range? Thanks (:

Raechel

Rayquaza 97

Draco Meteor.
Years
How much are these cards worth:

Sneasel ex - Ruby and Sapphire 103-near mint/excellent

Magmar ex - Ruby and Sapphire 100-mint/near mint

Flygon delta species ex - Power Keepers 92 - excellent/very good

Kingdra delta species ex - Power Keepers 94 - near mint/excellent

Ampharos Prime - Heartgold and Soulsilver 105 - Mint

Sorry for asking for so many :{ If anyone can value any of these cards i would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sneasel EX: 4$
Magmar EX: 4$
Flygon EX (Delta Species): 9$
Kingdra EX (Delta Species): 7$

Prices could vary, give or take a dollar, nothing big tho :)

Years
Hi!
I recently found some cards while cleaning my room, and wondered if anyone knew what some of them are worth. Here are 3 of them which i think could be worth the most:
(I have no idea about pokemon card prices, so don't kill me please!)

1. Charizard lv.55 (130 HP)
Secret Wonders
3/132

2. Kyogre ex (120 HP)
Promo

3. Chansey (100 HP)
Aquapolis
69/147

Thanks!

Aquaopolis Chansey is a common, so go check the first post for common values of commons. It may be from a set that doesn't have many cards in circulation, but it's still a common.

Kyogre ex Promo (001): $3 to $5.

Charizard Secret Wonders: $5 to $10.

Hi, I just recently bought a Shadowless Charizard (1st edition) that came from Base Set 1 and its in almost NM condition. Its number is 4/102 and I'm hoping to get a price range? Thanks (:

Raechel

Anywhere between $250 and $400 depending on the condition.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I need help finding out how much these Trainer pocket monsters cards are worth. I have no clue where to start looking for them. Thanks in advance

(Pics is in attachments)

View attachment 68868

Found out the english equvalent of these cards are
Energy Stadium
Energy Amplifier
Team Rocket's Evil Deeds

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and was looking to maybe get a price check on these three Japanese cards. Any input is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
So I don't really know what I'm doing with this whole TCG thing, I have a lot of cards to sell/price from when me and my elementary school friends traded and such so if I do something wrong or seem overly excited about a card that is actually worthless please excuse me. Anyways, I'll start with these four:
1. Blastoise, EX Crystal Guardians, 2/100. Not sure if this makes a difference but it's holographic on the name, border, and just the Blastoise in the picture, but not the background. Slightly folded bottom right corner. Delta Species.
2. Dark Tyranitar, EX Team Rocket Returns, 20/109. Told this was the less valuable one, slightly holographic in the picture (it seems to be just random spots, can't pinpoint one thing)
3. Salamence, EX Delta Species, 14/113. Holographic border and Salamence in picture, Delta Species.
4. Feraligatr, Mysterious Treasures, 8/123. Holographic in background of picture. I had this in a card protector, so it might be important for some reason?

Thanks to anyone who gives me prices, it means a lot to me

Bumping this cause it's been close to 3 weeks now

Years
I need help finding out how much these Trainer pocket monsters cards are worth. I have no clue where to start looking for them. Thanks in advance

(Pics is in attachments)

View attachment 68868

Found out the english equvalent of these cards are
Energy Stadium
Energy Amplifier
Team Rocket's Evil Deeds

See the bit in the first post about prices of commons and uncommons. Japanese commons and uncommons are worth about as much as English commons and uncommons, and those 3, to my knowledge, aren't error prints.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and was looking to maybe get a price check on these three Japanese cards. Any input is appreciated! Thanks! :)

Japanese cards aren't as sought after in English, so these may not be as high as you were expecting them to be.

Japanese Base Set Charizard: $30 to $40.

Japanese Base Set Blastoise: $10 to $15.

Japanese Gym Set Koga's Beedrill: $1.50 to $3.50.

Bumping this cause it's been close to 3 weeks now

Pardon me, I've been kind of busy offline and largely disinterested in pricing cards for people. It's a tedious process on my end.

EX Crystal Guardians Blastoise (Delta Species): $2 to $4 in mint/near mint, probably $1 to $2.50 for yours with the damage it has.

EX Team Rocket Returns Dark Tyranitar: $1 to $3.

EX Delta Species Salamence (Delta Species): $2 to $4.

Mysterious Treasures Feraligatr: $1 to $3.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
1.) Entire Set of Base Set
1st edition Alakazam and Zapdos
Holo Charizard (Base Set)
E3 Pikachu
Red Cheeks Pikachu (Base Set)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back