• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Anybody need some youtube art stuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2015
Hey guys my name is emmettj4 and i have just started making some youtube art stuffs like:

• Channel backgrounds (havent made one yet but i am trying to)
  • Pokemon layouts/borders for videos
  • Video thumbnails
  • Anything you people would like me to make!

If you guys would like me to make any of you anything just ask, all i ask for is for you to say that it was me who made it. Not my old channel but just that i made it because i would like some recognition :D

Below should be some of my work that i was going to use on my channel but i dont upload anymore so just ask if you want to use it, dont just use it ok! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really mind you posting your work in here and letting other users use it if they credit you, but you're supposed to have at least four examples of your works to start a thread. So yes, I'll leave this open for a day or two and wait for you to post two more examples. If you fail to do so in two days, I'll lock this thread.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Time's up, man. Closing this thread. Feel free to make another one and don't forget to post four of your works next time. :]

LL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back