• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
10/10

You might have noticed my avatar/signature theme changed from the last time you saw me, but you still know I'm the same person.

Years
10/10

You must be Angelo, and for someone who's only 9, you seem to be really intelligent. You follow my suspicious leaking episodes everywhere, you know I have been detained for over 500 days without charge, you admitted to watching "Collateral Murder". I heard that your friend Hikari10 hates me, you know she is Anti-WikiLeaks, you know she calls me an alien, you know she writes "Haters Gonna Hate" all over me, you know her so much it's like you're the Swedish women who are after me.

*Just kidding, I was acting like Julian Assange*

(Inspired from an earlier post)

Years
10/10

Which post was it?

Anyways, you may not have been around as long as Hikari, but you are stuck to her like glue...

*Just kidding, another imitation*

Years
10/10

According to the latest leak, it says you speak like characters from that Homestuck webcomic when you run into Hikari10. It's almost like she is the Swedish prosecutor running after me.

*Just kidding, I was imitating (looks at avatar)*

Years
10/10

Angelo, according to the latest leak of confidential information by my beloved WikiLeaks, you have been ninja'd by the genderbending girl who is 10 years older than you.

*I was imitating him again (looks at avatar)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back