• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
So this is where you have gone! XD

I haven't traded a single Pokemon in ages, mainly due to not playing the game much, but I think I might restart my B/W and get on it!​

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
RNGing is only hard looking at first but once you get it man it's easy. lol

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The hard part of RNGing is waiting on my beloved Petilil shiny spread to show up... -cries-

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
That's what I don't like about 5th gen... the time it takes for seeds. But there are so many more seeds and it matters on so much compared to 4th gen...

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
How did my thread end up here, lol.

Not sure if want to lern RNG or not these days. Haven't touched B/W in a month or so.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
What is everyone complaining about? RNGing is just a few couple of steps. Honestly, you'd think we were asking to cure cancer. After the calibration process it's easy peasy. Find a seed, hit the seed, capture/hatch the mon, and you're done. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Twisted is right. Come on, guys. I'm a slow learner, ask too many questions, need a lot of guidance, and in about a month, I joined Mac's trade thread and I'm taking RNG requests like a pro, and I've won 3 RNG challenges in a row in the RNG club. It's fun and easy once you get the hang of it. :) ...I feel like a braggart but I rarely learn things this quick and become so good lol.

Years
For me, learning to RNG would require dropping either reading or one of the video games I play from my free time activities and replacing the dropped task with learning to RNG, and I'm not too keen on changing up my free time rotation.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm going to say now: don't agree trades with Erica. She promised me a shiny Cherubi two years ago and I'm still waiting for it :(

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Shush, Puppy. I'm deeeeeerpy.

I think I'll just stick to classic breeding and produce awesome classic babies like Blade. <33

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Twisted is right. Come on, guys. I'm a slow learner, ask too many questions, need a lot of guidance, and in about a month, I joined Mac's trade thread and I'm taking RNG requests like a pro, and I've won 3 RNG challenges in a row in the RNG club. It's fun and easy once you get the hang of it. :) ...I feel like a braggart but I rarely learn things this quick and become so good lol.
Yeah me too
I remember breeding a weedle in a week when I start learning how to RNG

Years
Issues my DS has with my too fancy WiFi settings are actually a pretty big reason I've never had a trade thread here. I know exactly why my DS has issues with them, too, and it's not because I'm using WPA. I'm using different settings entirely that the DS absolutely refuse to work with. Heck, Windows XP has the same problems with my settings as the DS does.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
You people with your silly wifi troubles. Go get a new router that works so you can be like the rest of the cool kids. Wifi trouble free. Oh yeah!

Back