• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What system will you play B2/W2 on?

What system will you play Black2 and White 2 on?

• DS Phat (original)

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • DS Lite

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • DSi

Votes: 22 17.3%
  • DSi XL

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 3DS

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I saw this thread somewhere else and it got me wondering, what system will you guys play Black2 and White 2 on?
Will it be the clunky original DS phat , DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS or your brand new 3DS XL?

As for me I'll be using my clunky old Hot Rod Red(yup special the Mario Kart one) DS phat. It's the only DS I have and it still works perfectly. Plus I really like my DS and the original style and don't really want to buy a new one yet. I'll get a 3DS soon since that new Mystery Dungoen game is coming out but it will be only used for trade and to play that PMD game.

So how about you guys?

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I'll be using my good old DS Lite, that's stuck with me for a good 5 years. I can't be bothered to buy a new DS and why would I, honestly mine works perfectly already xD.
And I'm not really the person to buy a new game system for one game tbh xD.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'll definitely be playing BW2 on my good ol' DS Lite. After all, it's served me really well over the past couple of years, I've played most of Pokemon games on it. I'll probably purchase a 3DD when the time comes where I absolutely have to, since I'm not really a fan of it tbh.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'll be playing on my good new 3DS. Although the game may not look as good, it's in better working condition than my DSi and my Original.

IWearHatsIndoors

They're comfy and easy to wear
Years
I'm getting a 3DS soon just for Pokemon! I did have a DS Lite but I ended up giving that away... So recently I've had to borrow my Mums DS which I don't have access to all the time :/

But that will soon change and I will be playing B2 pretty much 24/7 ^^

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Most likely my handy dandy cobalt XL. I love that thing.

I was thinking about buying a 3DS XL the same day I got BW2, but I just found out they released a ~~PURPLE~~ 3DS and now I'm torn. Maybe I'll hold out for a green/purple 3DSXL.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
3DS because I have a 3DS. My original DS isn't really an option anymore anyway as it was damaged earlier this year (it still works but isn't fit for playing on).

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I'll be usig my XL for Wi-fi stuff, as always. But for ordinary play I'll probably use the 3DS.

blue

gucci
Years
Good question, it will be a bit of both.. I've found I've been using my 3DS more often now, I used to play mainly with my DS Lite.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'll be playing B2/W2 on my 3DS, considering that it's the current DS model that I have. I still have my DSi, but I'll be using it for trade purposes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
My hot pink DSi. B]
I'm too cheap to get a 3DS, plus it gives me a headache, and is too expensive, and they don't have hot pink. B]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll play on whichever is charged, lol. I prefer my DS for DS games though because they look blurry on my 3DS.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
My DS Lite is what I'll be using, as it's the only one I have...My brother is going to get a DS of some sort this Christmas...IF HE GETS A 3DS, IM GONNA BE SO MAD!!! Lol

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
My DSi, most likely, since the 3DS has a massive quality drop when playing regular DS games.

Back