• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
Years
OMG! I know, he still hasn't hooked me up with any baron money! x.x;
Last I checked, there's a tax for that. Yeah, you get taxed if you get too much money at one time. XP I vote we kick all bearucrats out the window and get some accountants in there. XP XD

D-Z, your fanclub is going without your shining mug, better get in here or else... XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
lmao, I can't I gotta go get in the shower because of the feast tonight (which Paigey should be at) but I promise later I'll definately entertain you guys lol.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
Years
lmao, I can't I gotta go get in the shower because of the feast tonight (which Paigey should be at) but I promise later I'll definately entertain you guys lol.
I'm not sure that that kind of entertainment will be rated lower than PG-13, right? XD

?SilverBlaze09?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Sceptiles Master said:
Cool we were just having a good conversation and hes cool. so ill join.
Welcome to the Fandom of Dizzy.

Lucid

Yup! He's a son of a bitc-err... baron! ;D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Even though you're not German, if you ever inherit your father's baron-ness you should change your name to "Baron von (your name)" XD

Lucid

My great-great-great-great-great grandpa was a baron, back when my family lived in Germany. >D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Lmao, I thought he was that British Prime Minister at first. :laugh:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
And... I'm descended from some king in some country I forget... and... I've forgotten his name. X3; Unlike my parents, I'm not fascinated with my family genealogy. XD
Cool, that's four of us distantly/non-distantly royal =P

...what exactly does a baron do? XD;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
These are the only two relevant definitions I could get from my dictionary XP~

1.) A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank (well, duh XD )

2.) A British peer of the lowest rank

Aaaaaaand this doesn't help because Dizzy isn't British =p~

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
Years
Psht, you guys were DESCENDED from royalty.

Question is, is anyone besides Dizzy still royalty? XD Demotion city... *ducks nuclear bananas thrown by teh populace* XDXD

Hey, D-Z, whassup? Besides the fact you're some sort of baronagus, and everybody is jealous... XD

?SilverBlaze09?

Back