• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
so far:
Aqua girl in corner if you hit enter fast
it says pokemon regal on the background during the opening pokemon speel
the gamecube thing
the next door's stair thing. (You might want to add some blocking to that...)
If you hit enter with out text in the name field, it closes the game.
If you use the menu. Lvl up sound same for PC in your room
The choie box needs moved
Use the PC Money thing and you get a FileAudio/SE/004-system04 was not found error.
Touch the prof's door and it opens but says it is locked.
you need at leaset 5 tiles of white space around the border
You try to save to keep from going though the speel and get the undefined method ' location' for #<Pkmn:0x4514a50> on line 51 of Window_SaveFile

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
probably if you press enter if no name is entered, it probably means that there is no name to find, so It gets confused and closes, I have already said the pc doesn't work yet, and when you saw pokemon regal, I just didn't put it in the first few pics. as for the yes/no thing I have not upgraded to Blizzys new one, only taken elements from it. I do not know what you mean by speel, and I will fix the gamecube thing later (i'm not home). I will fix the aqua girl by tonight. the lvl up sound, as i said b4 was put in because I was in a mad rush to finish the demo so It would work without RTP. the next door stair thing... hmm... Thats strange, It worked b4...

so this means that 1.6.2 will be up soon... thx for your help tdata, cursed, and silon!!

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Speel: Maybe i spelled it wrong... But basicly the whole opening. I don't like watching it 40 times to get most of the bugs.
I meant the forest has no blocking... and you get to the forest by going upstairs.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
I will take a few more days with the demo, I am sorry but I have run into a bump and decided to completely transfer it to the new starter kitt.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
the sprites are not complete yet, but if you make your own sprites, yes you may, just give me tiny cred for the names.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
my maps aren't finished yet :\ and if you give me a short background of your game(thru PM) I'm sure I can think up a name (i'm good like that! :P) but if you really want the region, I'm sure we can figure something out!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
srry for the double post, but i need to say that i will be taking a break for a while, this game is taking up much of my time, and i need to work on my school work, so i will come with updates like over christmas vacation or some time else

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
this is just a bump to notify people that this game has not been stopped and is still in development, while it seems like my whole art team has stopped helping i will still try to finish.

Doc

In Evolution
Years
Just a question : what does mean "regal" ? I'm french, and when i read it, i understand something very different that it be, i suppose.

Edit : Hum, when i test the demo, the font is white, i can't read it...What can i do to change that?

Last edited:

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
Doc said:
Just a question : what does mean "regal" ? I'm french, and when i read it, i understand something very different that it be, i suppose.

Edit : Hum, when i test the demo, the font is white, i can't read it...What can i do to change that?
Read Swizzler's quote on the first page.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I wonder why I haven't noticed this thread up until today;;; Screens look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back