• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Southern Islands

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
Story: a young girl named ????? Just moved into a new town like 4 days ago. And she figures out that a Prof. lives right next door. so she go's and ask's if she could get her first Pokemon. Her mom says yes. You go to the lab and meet the Prof. you ask if you could get a Pokemon and he says yes. you get to choose from 4 New Pokemon.
More of the story coming later.
I forgot to mention your poor

Features:
~CBS
~CMS
~New Pokemon
~New Region
~Pokedex
~11 Gyms
~New Evil Team (not reveiled)

ScreenShots:
Edit here are the shots;
1. First Route
2. First town
3. Second town

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
The screens are great. Although one little tiny problem. If the girl is poor why does her town have huge fountain?

Thats just something I'd like to point out.

What is this game being made in? It seems very interesting.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
dan48 thanks for the comment.
the reason theres a huge foutain there is because Somebody passed a way there a long time ago who was really important.
and the game is being made in RMXP

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
Years
Hmmm.. I like the screens, and the forest looks good... All is well except for the storyline. You need to finish it right?

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
Oh. okay. That explains it. lol. Anyway I like the screens, Good luck on your project, and hope you release a demo soon.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
bu_doko said:
Hmmm.. I like the screens, and the forest looks good... All is well except for the storyline. You need to finish it right?
yea the rest of the story line I'll tell every so often.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
No i used the default name because i didnt want the girls name to be told yet.
and yeah its suppose to mean (name) Puts pokeball into bag.

Here are some new shots.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
hey looking good cept the 2nd screen. it looks freaky with like 6 layers of the mountain just going up and up like that. make it more random. cause it wont look like that! good luck and keep it up!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Nice game i liek the screens adn the story.....the six layer mountain does look a little weird...unless its liek meant to be a pyramid which in that case its fine but idk so...nice game cant wait for a demo

Back