• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M] [OOC/SU]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Sorry, my next post is pretty short. It's not so much because I wanted to, but I didn't really have much room in ways to resolve the conflict at hand. Originally it was going to play out way differently than it did, but the only way I could have made it longer was by either killing the Gastly or (possibly) killing the Diglett, both of which I thought about doing quite a bit.

EDIT: I making it meatier, hopefully it's not too short now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Okay, I should probably explain something;

The rarity of the Pokemon reflects how much effort it takes to catch it. For a common pokemon, it takes a little bit of smacking about or maybe a sappy love story. As the rarity goes up (uncommon>rare>very rare>super rare), so does the hit points and the quality of writing.

So muchomuu, if you wanna catch the gastly, I suggest you rewrite your post. Or add more to it. Or have a bigger follow up. I did like how it caught fire (since gases like that seem to be highly combustible) but you will need more. The reason you didn't catch the diglett is because you didn't actually get a hit point in there. d:

Alrighty?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
i havent read it yet but im scared already.

btw changing koffing's nickname to orb of mystery d:

Exactly what I wanted you to do. :3

Wow dude, that post took me by surprise. It was very......interesting to read. Hahaha, you have an amazing imagination. (You could even say twisted to a degree... XD)

MURDER IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE IF YOU'RE CREATIVELY DOING IT! <3

I felt the post really said something about his character- how his mind functions. Maybe it'll be even more prevalent later? sijojdfsdn skjv mnfcjlm dsknlkm

I really like how anyone who isn't in/was in mortal danger right now just hasn't posted yet or is actually spending time in Atara.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Ugh. x.x I need to catch up.

This is going to be a little hard. >w> Since I'm not sure what I want to do.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Sorry! I'll attempt to get a post up tomorrow but I can't make any promises... ;_;

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My Application

Here's my application.I hope you'll approve and let me join.

Name:Haru Hatake
Preferred Starter Pokémon:Shelmet
Appearance:Like a Unova ace trainer with long shaggy light brown hair
Roleplay Sample: He walks into the mysterious room and looks at Shelmet "This doesn't look good buddy" he sounded worried and held Shelmet close to him.

He's a lighthearted kid 14 years old who wants nothing more than adventure and to prove himself.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
You should definitely read over those threads I recommended to you before, because when you roleplay, you don't use the "*" to denote action (RHCP actually mentions that), and even though it's not my place to say this, with the current length of your SU, it won't be accepted. Honestly, I'd be happy to help you out, but I can't mentor you, so just PM me if you need anything.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I FIXED IT
My revised application
Let me know if I made the team coach.

Name: Haru Hatake

Preferred Starter Pokémon: Cubchoo

Appearance: Like a Unova ace trainer with long shaggy light brown hair. He's about five feet, five inches, a bit short for his age. He wears glasses with frames the shape of leaves. He prefers to wear khaki shorts, and wears a large variety of shirts, ranging from dressy polos, to plain white t-shirts. He's a skinny boy about ninety-six pounds. His hair is long, shaggy, and a bit curly at the ends, and a light brownish color. He has a face that looks mature for what age he is. He has an angular chin, and a tell tale sign of a beard. His voice is unnaturally deep for his age, which has led to ridicule in the past. He isn't gorgeous, but he definitely not ugly. His muscles are there, but there not big. He has strong legs however, and his brain muscle is bigger than that.

Personality: He's a lighthearted kid fourteen years old. He doesn't care what people say about him, he just wants to belong. He's a bit of an oddball, and kind of a flirt, but he knows what a good friend is, and he's as loyal a friend as anyone could be. He won't let people hurt his friends, and he would kill the man who would dare to harm a Pokemon. He's clever, and can be a bit of a "smart ass", which has also led to being made fun of. He again doesn't care what people think of him, so he tends to act on impulse, and gets in trouble for it on occasion. Whenever someone insults him, he just shrugs it off and says a snappy comeback and moves on. He may seem unlikable on the outside, but on the inside he can be sweet and caring. He hates watching people in pain and would do anything to help.

Role Play Sample: The boat pulled ashore and a lively figure leapt off the bow, completely ignoring the gangplank. "See you guys when I'm famous" he called out to the crew of the S.S. Magikarp, and walked slowly to the solitary tent on the beachhead. The energetic young man strode into the tent full of confidence, and a bit of swagger.

Everybody in the tent gave him a strange look, and he just looked back with a huge grin on his face. "Haru. Haru Hatake. Future explorer, future celebrity." Everyone just kept staring at the boy like he was mad. The light reflected off of his long, curly light brown hair, so nobody could get a clear look at him. A voice from the crowd of people called out, "Who the hell are you?" He just kept grinning and repeated his earlier statement, and took a seat. Just watching what was going down.

The professors were hard at work, and the explorers were gathering supplies and checking on their Pokemon teams. Haru, however, just sat in the corner and watched. Finally a man had to know what he was doing, and asked him what he was doing here. "Why is everyone else here? I'm here to get fame and glory. If I'm lucky, treasure." His hazel eyes lit up when that word came out.

The man laughed, disbelieving that such a small child could be an explorer. "Keep telling yourself that son" and he walked off, leaving Haru steaming and wanting to punch the man in the jaw. He skulked in the corner and continued to watch the goings on.

While he sat there pouting, he noticed a shadow hanging over him. He looked up to see his role model, Dr. Laughner. He smiled. "Doctor Arden Stone!" he exclaimed loudly. "I've read your books, I like your research." He started to fire question after question off.

The man laughed and sighed. "No son. You've confused me. I'm Doctor Laughner, and your Haru Hatake. I've seen your swagger, and I like your attitude." Haru grinned and brushed invisible dust off his shoulders. The doctor laughed. "You have confidence. That's exactly what I'm looking for." He chuckled. "How do you feel about adventure mixed with Pokemon?"

Haru's eyes lit up brighter than the sun. "Is this what I'm thinking is happening?" and Laughner laughed, then nodded. Haru fainted there on the spot."

"Is anyone with this kid?" The older man called out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: Seth Brown

Preferred Starter Pokémon: Mankey

Appearance: Seth is a tall boy that has long flowing black hair and a boyish face. He rather weak but is actually capable of bench pressing about a hundred and fifty pounds. He wears a black leather jacket over a usually white shirt. His shorts are made of Denim and are a little too tight around his waist. He wears normal white socks but his shoes are black from mud and other debris.

Roleplay Sample:

Seth was really excited for his encounter with Jude Laughner. This was his chance to go exploring for this treasure beyond belief and get half of its contents. The line was certainly a long one but the more it shortened the more anxious Seth felt. The Interview no longer felt like a simple matter but rather that his life was at stake. Only three more people before his turn. Two more people. One more Person. Then the last man went out with a sulky expression on his face. Was he just rejected? Thought Seth. Seth walked with a rather awkward stride towards the famous treasure hunter. Jude was a middle aged man with a bit of peach fuzz around where a mustache and beard would have been. His brown jacket looked nice over his pink dress shirt and his pants were made of the finest black silk ever to be found.
"So you want to find this treasure eh?" Jude asked with an English accent.
"Yes." Seth replied simply.
"Well then, why do you want to be a treasure hunter, for riches, for popularity? Tell me."
This was the question he had hoped to avoid but it looked like he had to answer it,
"I honestly don't know why. I may find out as I go but I don't truly know." This answer was the honest one he really didn't have any idea why but he wanted to.
Jude sighed and said,
"There are many things in this world we cannot answer right away. Since you were so honest I select you to be the hunter and the recipient of half the earnings of the find."
Seth was bewildered he couldn't believe he actually did it but there was one more thing he needed to know,
"Sir, I don't have a Pokémon though."
"Not to worry I have one for you."

Back