• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] I'm just a Robot, I show no emotions and have no fears.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
I'm just a Robot, I have no fears. I lack emotion and shed no tears.

Hey there I'm Nilla. Now I haven't Gfx'd in a while and hopefully I could get to know more people in the community if I try making you people stuff. xD

Anyway, if you're going to be leaving a request then just give me the basic information of like what render/stock you would want and I would encourage to link a specific one you would want. You could also add additional information like the size in pixels you would want. I only do tags(signatures is what some people may call it) and icons!(100x100)

Sorry for this thread looking quite unprofessional but I'm kind of lazy at the moment. :c

Anyway here are some examples.

Tags
Spoiler:

Icons
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I would like to request. I just got my CS 6 today so I am far from making anything as nice as this. I am a complete noob.... Hope you can help me!

Size: 600 x 160
Color Scheme: Torterra, Leaf, Green

Pictures or Characters: https://www.google.com/search?q=tor...howthread.php%3F574600-Gladiar-s-Arts;669;599
Text: Cyberbeastx

If you could make a 100x100 avatar too similar. I just want to be able to see torterra's face in it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A big fan of your style. Really, really nice usage of c4ds and fractals. <3; Anyway, came here just to say that it'd be nice if you could post the finished requests here in the thread instead of PMing them to members. It's up to you, of course, but your shop will attract more people, in my opinion, if they get to see the requests that you've done for other people. Most shop owners do that, you know. Or even post them in the first post. :p

But yeah, not requesting anything right now because I'll be on a hiatus for a while anyway; will be a waste if you make something pretty for me and I don't even show it off, haha. Anyway, good shop! 5 star'd it and I'm pretty darn sure it'll become really popular in no time! :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2013
I would like to request. I just got my CS 6 today so I am far from making anything as nice as this. I am a complete noob.... Hope you can help me!

Color Scheme: Torterra, Leaf, Green

Pictures or Characters: https://www.google.com/search?q=tor...howthread.php%3F574600-Gladiar-s-Arts;669;599
Text: Cyberbeastx

If you could make a 100x100 avatar too similar. I just want to be able to see torterra's face in it.

Accepted.

@Derezio Thanks for the feedback but I don't really make a piece of mine public and show it off unless I feel good about it and for that one I didn't quite really like the outcome. :C

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Color Scheme:
The pokemon below, pink and green
Pictures or Characters: Shaymin
shaymin.png

Meloetta
Meloetta.png

Text: Pokemon Sienna

I would also like a matching 100x100 avatar, thanks in advance.

Back