• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon dark cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
HACK NAME :
Pokemon Dark Cry

HACK OF :
badge-firered.png

FEATURES :
Diamond en Pearl hiro's
Diamond en Pearl starters
fake town's
fake routes
pokemons from the 4e grade
mewtwo with armor gatcheble
new tile's
and much more

SCREENS:
1635pokemondarkcryusquikq5.png

1635pokemondarkcryusquinl5.png

1635pokemondarkcryusquipr2.png

1635pokemondarkcryusquibl0.png

HACKING TEAM:
owner of the hack : mitchel1 (me)
extra owner : pachel22/poke em
overworld maker(s) : your_nickname,briggo
storyline : blastoise1
scripters: me , dark_porygon , pokéfreakie
tiles : me , dark_porygon, poke em
titel screen editors : poke em , dark_porygon
mappers : me, poke em , dark_porygon ,araya123
banner : dark_porygon
spriters : me en Xenopholis

STORYLINE :
You have finished your adventure in Shinou. But you're looking for an new adventure. Wat you don't know is that the safari zone had pokemon from Shinou. But they have escaped and have been spread to whole the region. Team Rocket has got Mewtwo in their hands again. Mewtwo was feeling ill and let team rocket capture himself. Team Rocket did, so they gave meewtwo an armor. After that he escaped again. So you must capture him.

beta 5.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?39nj3mtbmdt

Importent Do not steal the overworlds and the daimond and pearl sprites

CREDITS :
pokemonelite2000
Don Patch
Neo's

BANNER :
52e09dg.png

and here is the new tree tile
showfk3.png

credits to Neo's and insert tiles by pachel22/poke em

Last edited:
Years
I hate to say this but I believe that mewtwo sprite came in the package with elite map. I was going through some documents and found it so I hope you give proper credit to that person.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
yeah I do the proper persons but its a banner not more adn this hack is not of me alone its of mitchel1 to

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
It is play the beta but in the beginning it could be a lil cussy and something about a wii and says that you're a noob alot lol!

Nice game though But I Turned off the game since Piplup look big weird lookin lol

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
wow this is a great hack nice beta............the only thing to improve a little is the story,the character sprites,and some of the DP pokemon sprites.Do the DP pokemon learn there right attacks

Last edited:
Years
I'm not a big fan of the mapping. Too much grass and the bushes are in places that they just don't belong. Also you should think literally with the mapping. Wouldn't more grass grow towards the water as it is getting more nutrition through the soil. and where there is shade from the trees there would be shorter grass than around it. I'm just trying to help you make a better hack.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
thnx^^

BTW. hello peopel here are the new screens from beta 6.0
675oi74.png

screens made by Dark_porygon thnx man

I hope you like it ^^

and here is the new suporter banner ^^
451183055046.png

made by whirpoolboy (AWF)

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2008
You! I made that mew in MARCH, in time when he didn't know anything about ROM-hacking! He just steals the work of others and doesn't even give credit. The mewtwo in banner is perfect example. And the credit SHOULD be given. And that Mew is MY! You can check it. Look at THIS POST
And check the date! His Mew has only different pallette. Same shading, every pixel is same! And it was made by me!! How dare you calling me stealer of this "so-called" hack!!?? IT isn't very nice, and it isn't appropriate.

Problem solved. But you are rude, whirlpoolboy. Remember it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
calm down I asked someone I know to make A mew in a titlescreen version and he did it I will ask him for another one because I see this one is yours Matt NG

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
okay I remove it out the first post as the screen I will ask someone to make a new one I didn't now it was stolen but will you support this hack when whe have a better replacement I really dont like the idea of stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back