• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo123

Clan Deity Reviver
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
Download the newest patch(front page)
Then, when you update your save file, it will say you have caught 0 but still seen as many as you had.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Once again, you guys had a version from before the first update on April 12th. I will message you both and and request a sav file so I can update it so you won't have to start your own Pokedex over.

This goes for everyone else. If you want me to update your sav file with your old "Own" Pokedex, upload the sav file at http://www.sendspace.com and I'll fix it for you.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Once again, you guys had a version from before the first update on April 12th. I will message you both and and request a sav file so I can update it so you won't have to start your own Pokedex over.

This goes for everyone else. If you want me to update your sav file with your old "Own" Pokedex, upload the sav file at http://www.sendspace.com and I'll fix it for you.

Darn, too late. Now i have 0 own pokemon. I did have 152 XD

Years
Thank you for the assistance! The game is wonderful, I've gotten up to the
Spoiler:
and it is among one of the best hacks I've played. Granted, I don't play many except for the ones, I'm picky like that, but the fact you managed to get mine, a picky mans attention, means enough. Your dedication to this project is outstanding and it shows. ^.^

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2010
Kudos on the update. I did wonder why my rival's Larvitar was using Stun Spore.

And I now have the novelty of being one of the only people (if not the only person) with a flying Feraligatr :D At least the glitch is fixed though.

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that Rollout turns into Rage.

Last edited:

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
Years
This has been the first time I played this hack, and I have to say that one thing I like is... being able to actually look at the backsprites for more than five seconds. :D

No, but seriously. It's fun. I guess my real favorite part is having all those new Pokémon in. Or maybe just having a new challenge. That sign that moves the rocks tricked me, because of course you can only talk to it from the front, but because I am used to talking to signs from wherever, so I thought it was just random that it was there when it didn't say anything. I never thought to see if talking to it from a different angle would do something. I might have been stuck there forever if I hadn't seen somebody mention it when I was looking for help. XD

Anyway, thanks for all the work you put in to make this such a fun game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
I don't know it was already mentioned but the cave north of Castro Valley has some strange tiles and glitches
pokemonbrown.png

and before you ask : i didn't use any cheats

I did find some swinub pretty common

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Awesome dude, I was waiting for this for a while.
Keep up the good work on the new quest, I'm off to play Brown 2009!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Right on time for my spring break! I was actually going to sleep all day...>_>
I'll play this alright, you bet! Thanks for makin' this..This thread is getting popular quickly ;)
Good luck CBM

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Found a new glitch. When you save in Azalea (or any part of Johto), sometimes when you turn the game on the map gets garbled (an example would be in Datai's vids but it happened to me too).

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
legendaries

How are you supposed to get the legendary birds and dogs because where entei is supposed to be I have moltres and instead of articuno i have suicune in the cave and in the power plant I have a raikou instead of zapdos...

Help???

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
do pokemon like kadabra or porygon evolve on trade, or has that been modified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back