• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
no were! venonat suck!!!!!

Cool story bro. You got any proof to back up your ridiculous claim or are you just a troll?

Anyways, directing my question to the topic creator, are you looking to EV train your Venonat, or just level it up for in-game use?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm assuming you just recently caught him at lv.27, giving him the default attacks of: Supersonic, Confusion, Poisonpower, and Leech life. If there's no luck with the Vs. Seeker, try training in the Pokemon Tower, the wild ghosts will fall easily to a confusion or two and IIRC, range in level from 20-27. Once it evolves at lvl.31, it should be able to hold its own against the wild Koffing and Grimer in the Cinnar Mansion.

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
Years
I recently trained my Venonat on my Ultimate Monotype thingy, just switch it in and out, battling the people around Fuschia until it evolves, then it can generally fight for itself.

Divine~Deoxys

The Altering Cave is found on Route 103,on the east bank of the pond that passes through the center of the route. At first only Zubat can be found in this cave, but by using Mystery Gift other Pokémon such as Houndour and Stantler can be unlocked.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
The Altering Cave is found on Route 103,on the east bank of the pond that passes through the center of the route. At first only Zubat can be found in this cave, but by using Mystery Gift other Pokémon such as Houndour and Stantler can be unlocked.

Do you have to get certain Mystery Gifts from Nintendo for that?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
Will starter pokemon disobey you?

will my starter pokemon in fire red ever disobey me ????

because i think at one point i only had the badge that coverd lv50 and below but my starter pokemon was like lv 55 and nothing happen so i was think your starter pokemon never disobeys u ????

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
First of all do not use text talk, and second no that only applies to outsider.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
First of all do not use text talk, and second no that only applies to outsider.

i only know how to text talk they dont teach spelling and grammer in american schools anymore ????? !!!!!! :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
You're starter will most likely obey you, because I've gotten over the limits before with no problems.

Divine~Deoxys

On Leaf Green, does Clefairy/Clefable get Magic Guard?? Or is that just in 4th Gen?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
I need a Question answered:

I currently have a Gloom at level 36. and I want to evolve it. I know that the SunStone evolves i into Bellossom and Leaf stone evolves it into Vileplume. I've been on Google and most of the people there seem unsure. So I thought I'd ask: Which one would be more beneficial to evolve Gloom into and at what level?

Thank You :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back