• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pizza commercial outfit? Which one's that? o.o I don't remember her being in a commercial!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Yeah. Japan gets Pokémon pizza commercial, eyecatches and Dawn's theme - By Your Side.

New topic: Who do you think is Dawn's hardest rival?

My answer is Zoey off course. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
For the topic, I think its the girl that had Plusle and Minun and Gabite... I forgot her name but she was a toughie! Also, found this:

tumblr_lteinwO3gl1r58vuxo1_500.jpg

Best episode ever haha.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
What!? That picture is weird Alex. :P But it's cool pic because it has Dawn in it. :)

Ursula was good rival though I hated her. She was so mean to Dawn and she had attitude problem. :(

Years
Time for some more Dawn images courtesy of Bulbagarden Archives!

DP076.png

Here's Dawn with fellow Pokemon Coordinator May.

HeatTagCreepy.png

HeatTagShipping: Dawn and Conway

Poffin.png

Dawn with a bowl of Poffins

TwinleafShipping.png

TwinleafShipping: Dawn and Barry

Trade_machine.png

Dawn and Ash after receiving Aipom and Buizel from each other

800px-Dawn_Piplup_costume.png

Piplup, Piplup Go!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Awwww, those pictures are adorable! I'm a big TwinLeafShipper myself as it happens, they're made for each other! And Piplup looks oh so cute as a cheer leader, hehe!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Awwww, those pictures are adorable! I'm a big TwinLeafShipper myself as it happens, they're made for each other! And Piplup looks oh so cute as a cheer leader, hehe!
I'm a big PearlShipper myself because Ash and Dawn, they belong together. :) And cute pics Hikari as always.

New topic: Who do you think is Dawn's best Pokémon?

This might be little contradictory question but I wanna hear your opinions.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm a big PearlShipper myself because Ash and Dawn, they belong together. :) And cute pics Hikari as always.

New topic: Who do you think is Dawn's best Pokémon?

This might be little contradictory question but I wanna hear your opinions.

Pachirisu! <3 Tbh, it depends what you mean by 'best'. I think Mamoswine (or possible Togekiss but hard to tell due to a lack of battles) is the strongest, Pachirisu and Buneary are about tied as far as contests go in terms of elegance, cuteness and ability, but Piplup is great at both aspects so I guess it's a mixture of all of those haha. Quilava however I've barely seen do anything impressive... D:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm going to have to go with Quilava, just because it evolved from the Spin-off Special Episode that most of us haven't been able to watch yet.

And the picture from the previous post, I LOVE the one with Dawn & May. Their eyes show that they could be somewhat sisters :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm going to have to go with Quilava, just because it evolved from the Spin-off Special Episode that most of us haven't been able to watch yet.

And the picture from the previous post, I LOVE the one with Dawn & May. Their eyes show that they could be somewhat sisters :)

Ohhh man, I really wish I could see that episode! It sounds so good. Plus a chance for Quilava to finally develop a personality in my eyes haha. And I love Dawn and May together, such a good pair!

Years
I think Dawn's best Pokemon would be Buneary cos she uses Ice Beam to create dazzling effects, and not to forget her romance with Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think Dawn's best Pokemon would be Buneary cos she uses Ice Beam to create dazzling effects, and not to forget her romance with Pikachu.

I agree with this! I wish the romance came more into fruition though. Where do you think it would've lead??

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

I agree with this! I wish the romance came more into fruition though. Where do you think it would've lead??
Of course I would say this but...marriage? LOL

Hello can I join? Dawn is my all time favorite character!
Why you like Dawn so much?
I like her character development, her pesonality, her design, and the Pokemon she owns.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil/Quilava, and Togekiss

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Her normal, Platinum outfit, her Grand festival dress, and this 1 big yellowish dress in 1 of the endings.

Welcome to the club!! You'll have a blast here :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016
Hello can I join? Dawn is my all time favorite character!
Why you like Dawn so much?
I like her character development, her pesonality, her design, and the Pokemon she owns.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon:
Piplup, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil/Quilava, and Togekiss

Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:
Her normal, Platinum outfit, her Grand festival dress, and this 1 big yellowish dress in 1 of the endings.
Off course you can! ^^ Glad to hear that you like Dawn so much. Yeah, they all are beautiful outfits, dresses. Tbh, they all are beautiful. ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Wow...
Spoiler:

This is just... Wow... Mamoswine is my answer to the strongest Pokemon topic now haha. With Cynadquil's help! <3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Wow...
Spoiler:

This is just... Wow... Mamoswine is my answer to the strongest Pokemon topic now haha. With Cynadquil's help! <3
Looks like an evolution of Mamoswine from here lol looks dangerous just looking at it! xD

Years
You know, I really miss Dawn's Ambipom.

Dawn_Ambipom.png
Dawn_and_Ambipom.png
Ash_Dawn_Ambipom.png
Dawn_Ambipom_Double_Hit.png

DP124.png
DP123.png
Ambipom_Ping_Pong.png
Dawn_Ambipom_Double_Team.png

Dawn was the reason that inspired me to train an Ambipom in every 4th Gen game as well as Black (I caught mine via Poke Transfer), I also often go after females to make it more of a tribute to Dawn.

I even have an Ambipom as one of my main battlers in Platinum.

Ambipom, you will be dearly missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back