• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
These are all the legendaries, See if you're missing any:
boxlegendvictoryfire.png

Do you have Deoxys? If not, explore the Holy Karst Cave (east of Tyron Tower) using Waterfall. Find a meteorite, and after speaking to it, Deoxys will appear in a cave in the High Path (east of Redwood City). And Suicune? It's found at the Pure Tower, at Pure Village.

About the gym, you won't enter there, I think the trainer you find at the Abandoned Ship is actually the Poison leader.

Also, 1158, can you give a hint about that sword?, because I'm getting crazy looking at the caves, and I don't find anything...

mochorro, can u tell me what is the legendary pokemon that beside darkrai

now i got lunar wing where can i get cresselia?
and about shaymin,how i suppose to get in the mud room?

Last edited:
Years
mochorro, can u tell me what is the legendary pokemon that beside darkrai

now i got lunar wing where can i get cresselia?
and about shaymin,how i suppose to get in the mud room?

Cresselia is now at the Rocky Road, and Shaymin, you have to go to the Abandoned Ship (below Redwood City), find a trainer there, go to Flora Island, explore the north, speak to the trainer there again, go get a Gracidea in Redwood flower shop, and get back to Flora Island to catch Shaymin.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Cresselia is now at the Rocky Road, and Shaymin, you have to go to the Abandoned Ship (below Redwood City), find a trainer there, go to Flora Island, explore the north, speak to the trainer there again, go get a Gracidea in Redwood flower shop, and get back to Flora Island to catch Shaymin.

Thx for cresselia!
but now, i cant get into the mud room at the abandoned ship and can anyone tell me how to get in to the tower in grey city

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I have found bugs while looking for the sword...

30967673.png
Using an Escape Rope here takes you to the inside of Volcano Town Pokémon Center.
54movementpermission.png
(Movement permission; Cross Sea).

Edit: Yes!, I found the sword! thank you for the hints, without them I'd still be at Mt. Skywall. Wow, it's so cool to have Eliza. Now I understand why it was so strong, you gave it Huge Power!
elizam.png

Thanks for reporting,I've fixed these bugs now,also,congratulations for finding the ancient sword.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
is there any way to get a gible other than playing with the female character

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
is there any way to get a gible other than playing with the female character
Yes. Go to the sacred temple place in the Volcano lands and speak to the elder guy. You'll trade the Red Stone that was used for victini for a Gible.

How does this Darkrai thing work? I beat Wind, and he said Darkrai was abandoned. Where to next?

Also, Deoxys. Do I have to upgrade my patch? I think I'm using 2.21. I pick up the meteorites, the screen shakes twice, and it repeats.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
This may be in the 33 pages long thread, but it would be nice if the information was gathered somewhere anyway - how does the Trade-only evolutions work like Electabuzz-->electavire - haunter-->gengar and so on...

Btw awesome hack - the spelling is absolutely terrible -_- - but everything else works really really well... i enjoyed it alot, and still enjoy it

Years
Yes. Go to the sacred temple place in the Volcano lands and speak to the elder guy. You'll trade the Red Stone that was used for victini for a Gible.

How does this Darkrai thing work? I beat Wind, and he said Darkrai was abandoned. Where to next?

Also, Deoxys. Do I have to upgrade my patch? I think I'm using 2.21. I pick up the meteorites, the screen shakes twice, and it repeats.

Fly to Whitewave City, and you'll find Darkrai. For Deoxys, after speaking to the Meteorite, go that strange cave in High Path, east of Redwood City, and you'll find it there.

HeffayGuap

"Chubby Bunny"
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
@1158

Hey, this hack is great so far, although I have a bug of sorts to report:

I got the Thunder TM, and I can't teach it to my Drifblim! I should be able to, since Drifblim can use electric TMs in both GenIV and GenV. It should be able to use the TMs for Shockwave, Thunderbolt, and Thunder.

Please fix if you can! ... I was going to be relying on him to do my electric attacking... D:

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
Years
@1158

Hey, this hack is great so far, although I have a bug of sorts to report:

I got the Thunder TM, and I can't teach it to my Drifblim! I should be able to, since Drifblim can use electric TMs in both GenIV and GenV. It should be able to use the TMs for Shockwave, Thunderbolt, and Thunder.

Please fix if you can! ... I was going to be relying on him to do my electric attacking... D:

You can fix it with YAPE.

HeffayGuap

"Chubby Bunny"
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Bouffalant's Pokedex entry is still Yanma's:

"It can see 360 degrees without moving its eyes. It is a great flier capable of making sudden stops and turning midair to quickly chase down targeted prey."

I lol'd when I read that after catching a Bouffalant. :'D

::EDIT::
I noticed something else. Before Volcano Town, there is a battle with Pure where she has a Dodrio. But then once you get to Volcano Town, she has a Doduo again, but at a higher level. It made the fight way too easy, and I suspect that you had reverted back the pre-evolved form for Pure by mistake.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Bouffalant's Pokedex entry is still Yanma's:

"It can see 360 degrees without moving its eyes. It is a great flier capable of making sudden stops and turning midair to quickly chase down targeted prey."

I lol'd when I read that after catching a Bouffalant. :'D

::EDIT::
I noticed something else. Before Volcano Town, there is a battle with Pure where she has a Dodrio. But then once you get to Volcano Town, she has a Doduo again, but at a higher level. It made the fight way too easy, and I suspect that you had reverted back the pre-evolved form for Pure by mistake.

Thanks for reporting,I've fixed these bugs and the errors about Drifblim,thanks again for reporting.

Back