• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Oh, no, you needn't feel sorry about interupting the dyslexic Borg. I'd like to keep my *** the way it is, if you don't mind.

w00t!! No more hurting hand!! Time ta draw... *whips out pencil and papers and begins working on a different character*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Music is inefficient and draws energy away from perfection. Once you are assimilated, you will see the truth of this. We are the Borg. :P

We'll see about that, though. I don't think you ever met Eclipse, didja Jared?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
God, I dunno how I'm gonna draw all these things... o_O' We'll just see what comes out...

Buuuuuut, that'll have to wait, because my mom isn't letting me draw. I've been doing too much of it she says, and she's close to taking me to the hospital. .__. Waah, I want my art stuff back!! *pouts*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
dark_espeon said:
Buuuuuut, that'll have to wait, because my mom isn't letting me draw. I've been doing too much of it she says, and she's close to taking me to the hospital. .__. Waah, I want my art stuff back!! *pouts*
WHAT??? *gasps* She took your art stuff away? O.O How are you going to live? I knew parents were bad, but that's totally unfair! *furious*

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yeah, but I can hardly move my right hand, so that might have something to do with it..... Comics are so demanding. -_-'

Kurono

Remember?
Years
dark_espeon said:
Yeah, but I can hardly move my right hand, so that might have something to do with it..... Comics are so demanding. -_-'

Then why not try your left..? XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Oh. My. God. Cassie, you idiot! Now Cassie's gonna go enraging Chaos too.... She's dead... :dead:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
dark_espeon said:
Well, won't this be fun? We can die together!! *fake enthusiasm*
Yay! I get to die with my best friend! W00t! Although, I always did invision myself for suicide... :\ Ah well. I still have eight other lives for that! :classic: Yes, I am very weird. I acknowledge this.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Well, Sheol Devil has really been strutting his stuff, he just proved he could lift Coronias. This is helping me with the character Sheol in general, so I have a more developed vision of him and his Devil forms in future RPs when I choose to use Sheol as a character.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
*deep breath* Cassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdeadcassie'sdead. >.< Cassie, you're such an idiot. And to think that I created you...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Oh, maybe not dead. *shivers* Not for a while, at least... Chaos wants someone to... Test some new ideas upon...

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
You know, in Devil's current unstable state, he is likely to attack Chaos if he gets within his midsts.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
GodofPH said:
You know, in Devil's current unstable state, he is likely to attack Chaos if he gets within his midsts.
He'd better. 'Cause if he doesn't, Cassie's gonna end up as either mincemeat or a guinea pig. Or worse. *shudders* But then, that might happen anyway... *sweatdrop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back