• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i would "borrow" what i can off him and sell it on ebay!
:D
and probly get a pic with his for the crack cos i might like him later when hes older :P

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
Jab in the throat until he loses that squeaky girly voice.
Then I'd get him to start acting his age.

Years
Take two pictures, for lols at school

-one signed, because girls would all love me for it:D

-one of me kicking him where his balls are meant to be (but obviously aren't) coz everyone else at school would find it hilarious.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It's funny how a lot of you are actually judging someone who you haven't met, and yet only know what is told to you. I understand you not liking him as an artist, as we all have our own individual taste in music. However, to tear him down as a person isn't something that's mature to say for the least. He's a regular guy like every other teenage guy; only difference is, he's living the large life. You can say he can't sing, but then again if he can't sing why does he already have so many fans and even more, got his album to be #1 on the charts, until recently.

It's funny though, because like some have already said, they may not like him now, but in a few years to come you might actually start looking at him differently.

As for me, I like Justin Bieber - yes, I said I liked him. He seems like a cool guy to hang out with, and if I ever got the chance to, then I would. We could probably go hanging out and all that jazz. I couldn't judge him until I got to know him as who he is and not as who the publicity displays him to be all the time.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
He seems like a nice kid. I don't know why you'd threaten violence on a sixteen year old. Just because his music isn't within your tastes doesn't make him a bad person.

I would give him a haircut/makeover though. That haircut is doing him no wonders and he'd look 10000x better with shorter, stylized hair.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
Years
I'd just say "Hey" then start a conversation something like that. Even though he is hated by most people(including me), I'd still get the chance to know him a little better. "Can't judge a book by it's cover."

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Ask him to have compassion and sign him. He's Christian, he has a heart, I can sing, I respect him but don't like his songs as he sounds like a girl, I mean he's alright. I just want to be porspularr =3

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I'd go ninja on his ass.

Well, I don't really like him, but I don't know him personally either, so if we ever crossed paths, I'd just give him a awkward stare ._.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Before such event, I would dress myself up as some abomination of the Jonas Brothers.

During the events, I would do to him all the negative everyone has mention in this thread so far. Since there is a lot, I won't bother listing. Then I would far away to Mexico and stay there for a while.

I am surprised so few people would something that's not physical or mental harm to his wellbeing.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Well I just meet him just like any normal person. Even though I am not fan of his music, I don't hate him as a person. He seems a very nice boy. ^^ I will just say "Hi", and be on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back